Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 4
Junior Member
Junior Member

Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 4
I am a very healthy person (touch wood) and am taking part in the group session starting next week. My question is....can this help with addictive behaviors? This has hampered my success in business and social life.

I know I have blockages in my body and wonder how I can get them cleared once and for all. I have had these all my life. I am 70 years of age. I thank you.

Pete

Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 4
Junior Member
Junior Member

Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 4
Am I correct in thinking that SFQ is more suitable for helping physical ailments in the body as compared with psychological problems of the mind etc. Hypnotherapy and counselling may be better to treat those conditions.

Does anyone have any experience with this.


Thanks

Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 3,195
Likes: 4
Learning Strategies
Member
Learning Strategies
Member

Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 3,195
Likes: 4
Aloha Pete17,

70 years- well, take some slow, gentle breaths, put a smile on your face, bring the energy up from your lower Dantain to your heart and in that quiet place, be gentle, forgiving, and find a love for yourself and your body.

Spring Forest Qigong can assist healing at a physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual level.

Master Lin talks about addictions being tied into a blockage in the liver. The Phone healing sessions and active exercises and guided siting meditations can assist in removing it.

Your thought about Hypnotherapy and counseling has me thinking of the Four Masters Event and Marie Diamond's conversation about Heavenly, earthly, and spiritual luck.

There is a mental, spiritual, and environmental aspect to all things. Addressing what may or may not be supporting you and this "blockage" in your environment (Feng Shui), mental/thought process (paraliminals, hypnotherapy, counseling), and energetically (Spring Forest Qigong) can be an effective strategy.

It's like someone thinking Qigong is going to be the cure-all and not making sure s/he is getting the rest, nutrition, and emotional balance they need to support the healing. Find what and who in your life is supporting the addiction and direct your time , focus, passion, and energy to things you DO want.

Much Love, Shawn

Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 474
Likes: 1
Member
Member

Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 474
Likes: 1
Wow, that is a great answer Shawn. That helped me a lot! Thank you!


blessings,

Steve

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.075s Queries: 22 (0.045s) Memory: 2.9964 MB (Peak: 3.5953 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 13:07:00 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS