Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#76106 05/31/10 04:23 PM
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 3
Junior Member
Junior Member

Joined: May 2010
Posts: 3
Six day ago I received the Abundance For Live course. After listening to all the CD's one time, I decided to go for the "Results Supercharger" approach. I hope this programm can help me with some sort of blockage or obstacle I have. For a few years, I did a thorough study on Technical Analysis of the stockmarket. But each time I want to apply my knowledge to trade I hear a voice saying "You are gambling". I wonder why that is. I have got the knowledge and skills. But there is apparently something in my other-than-conscious mind, that is saying I am not quite there yet. I also ordered Effortless succes. That programm is yet to come in the mail. Does anyone has tips or insights? My goals are to become financial independent and ten develope skills to become a writer, in the long run.

Joined: May 2010
Posts: 3
Junior Member
Junior Member

Joined: May 2010
Posts: 3
This is a little correction of the title of my topic. It should be "I think I am blocked." That refers to my main problem I am describing in my topic.
Ed Dutch

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 416
Member
Member

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 416
I had a block in one area of my life because I would not let go of a bad habits and toxic friends. As soon as I let them go abundance started unfolding.

CPW1 #76112 06/01/10 08:57 AM
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 312
Member
Member

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 312
Hi, Ed Dutch,

I think it is wonderful that you know your blockage: "You are gambling". So you need to find a way to release this blockage. Maybe you're able to feel the underlying feeling connected with this belief and dissolve it using the feelings exercice (from your Abundance for Life Course). I made the experience that beliefs start to dissolve as soon as I am able to let go of the underlying feeling that powers it.

EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) is also a nice option or the Sedona Method. But the feelings exercice is so effective, actually.

Love,
Astrid

Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 2
Junior Member
Junior Member

Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 2
Have you tried meditating on it? What I would suggest is getting into that space and then "playfully" have a dialog with "I'm gambling". Be careful not to be negative about it, but actually thankful of it because it is only trying to serve you. I say things like I see you, and I thank it... Then I ask it questions and enjoy the process. Sometimes I will tell it it has served me and that the energy can be transmuted and released back to the Universe. This really works! But don't be discourages if it keeps coming back. Just keep doing that process a few more times. Set your intention!

Joined: May 2010
Posts: 3
Junior Member
Junior Member

Joined: May 2010
Posts: 3
Thank you for your tips and insights. A few days ago I received Effortless Succes in the mail. The same voice that says that "I am gambling" is now saying that the Sedona Method might work. I am not sure to take that seriously. However I already studied The Sedona Method from the Effortless Success workbook. I hope it works.
Ed Dutch

Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 1
Junior Member
Junior Member

Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 1
I have found the Release Technique to be very helpful. It has the same origin as the Sedona Method, Lester Levenson (the founder of the Sedona Method) left it to two different people who each have their own version of his teachings. I'm sure either one is great but the version in ES is very light so you won't get the full value of it. I realize you've just purchased two courses so perhaps go through those and then see if you want to give the Release Technique or Sedona Method a shot.

Good luck!
Josh


Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.074s Queries: 28 (0.026s) Memory: 3.0098 MB (Peak: 3.5921 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 06:17:44 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS