I am surrounded by friends that have people that they cannot ever seem to forgive and hold very long term grudges against for issues that have occurred in the very long term past of course. None of this has ever happened to me but they all seek me for my advise and they all want me to take any and all action if any is required. That is, if there are any new problems that develop between any of these people, they fully and totally expect me to sort it out and then all will be rosy if they take my advise. All I say to them is forgive and forget although this doesn't make it right what happened previously because forgiveness is one of the most powerful forces in the universe. Anyway, I am consistently being put between a rock and a hard place. For example I have two best friends who hate each other with a passion and they both tell me this but not each other and I consistently seem to be in a place where we all are at the same time. So what am I to do? Am I supposed to be the spiritual adviser to both of these people. Why am I consistently being put in this type of predicament. I am not a Master like Chunyi Lin or Marie Diamond but I do consider myself to be well and truly advanced along the spiritual path, but again, why am I consistently being put in this type of predicament. WHY ME?

Anyway, how can forgiving a person that has done something that some people would consider pure evil and not ever worth forgiving, help? That is the big question I would like to know the answer to.