Hi
I have the home study course for level 1 & 2 and have been doing the active and sitting exercises for 2 months and feeling so much more energetic myself. So now I am trying some healing techniques on my children.

My 10 year old daughter has hypothyroidism and has been in hospital recently as she had an adrenal crisis and they have discovered her adenals are not producing enough cortisone. So now she is on daily cortisone. As well as that she has coeliac disease and digestive problems. So with so many areas that need healing and me not being able to sense blockages do I try to unblock adrenals/kidneys, stomach and thyroid all at one healing session or do 1 at a time? She won't sit there for too long while I try so could I try it as meditation/visualisation? How else can I get her energies flowing better?

Shawn is it possible to put her down for a group healing meditation session at some stage?
Thanks Nicky