Hello,
Sorry for my poor English.

When I do PR when working with real books, I mean, technical books like college textbooks, in specify, textbook for laws, then the difficult comes. I was confused because the knowledge in a specialized book is so tight squeeze.

1. How many triggerd words should be picked for technical textbook when postviewing? More then 30 words? What is the upper bound?

2.Because what I read is a translation book of PR in Chinese, I have to clarify there is no translation error. So, after postviewing and 20 mins(or night after) , what kind of question should I ask? How precise is it? Should I ask questions like that: where is the key point?/How can I get high score from this book? Or should I ask the question more precise like what I've done in postview?

3.When I try to dipping, I find out I have spent much time on it! For example, I took more then 1 hour for super-reading and dipping on just 70 pages... Is it normal for textbook? I guess the problem is that I've asked questions that are not so precise. Is it corrected?

4. I took more then 90 mins to draw the mind-map...Oh my god! Where the problem is?

5.Final question, can I read the book upside down when PR? I notice I would sometimes be distracted into some words in the book even when I pay attention to the words like "relax". And I found it is much easier to PR when the book is upside down.

Thanks a lot!

Last edited by LiverTom; 01/05/11 05:33 AM.