I appreciate your answer Shawn. I have now got my hands on the course; I was home this weekend.
I have the Diamond course with all that goes with it. I found a couple pages of pictures that I assume are to be cut out and propped up in the desired locations depending on your number and what one is trying to accomplish. As luck would have it my wife & I are the same number; so that will simplify a few things.
In reference to my first post; I'm back on the road this week and my first motel room had beams over the bed with a mirror on the wall @ the foot of the bed. With another 4'X4' mirror above the sink to the north of the bed I slept in. So my first experience with this was a little unsettling.
I decided to look for the positive aspects . . . the beds were facing the right direction for my number & the window had been open so the air was refreshing; Awesome!
I covered the TV, hung a yellow shirt over the mirror @ the foot of the bed and put a chair between myself and the mirror to the north of where I was sleeping and put a towel over it. I spent a few more minutes taking care of a few poison arrows around the room. Done. That is about all I could do with the knowledge that I have thus far.
However, my perfectionism got the best of me; I didn't sleep well because I just KNEW there was more that could have been done. That is something I will just have work on.
Sim