Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 6
Junior Member
Junior Member

Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 6
Can someone please tell me where do I stand to determine if my desk or bed is on any if these lines; I am new to Feng Shui and am trying to learn how to use the compass. I would appreciate any help.

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 312
Member
Member

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 312
Hi Ava923,

If you stand before your bed and look to the headboard and then you take the compass reading - this reading should not be on an temple line, I think.

Good on ya'

Astrid

Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 3,195
Likes: 4
Learning Strategies
Member
Learning Strategies
Member

Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 3,195
Likes: 4
...and take your reading seated at your desk as shown in the Essentials course. That and your front door direction shouldn't be on an empty or temple line.

Much Love,

Shawn


Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.169s Queries: 20 (0.076s) Memory: 2.9869 MB (Peak: 3.5950 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 15:31:58 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS