Hey, that'd be awesome to be able to get to Level 3 class.

...strangely, I've done some of these from 'other' meditations or naturally.

* find the best land and house to live in
* clear the energy of your land and home
* charge your land, possessions, and home with energy

I've done a meditation that brings a higher flow into the home with Divine Essence protecting it. Really helps when people died in the building a few decades ago (didn't find that out until after I moved in), as well as a few other things. When I first moved in, I barely felt motivated to practice (this should've been a tell-tale sign that I needed to) Strangely, I get a feel for things like that, but it was very obscure (especially the loss of desire to practice)

Might not've moved into the 'best' place, but since I've been there, the "negetive people" were either 'thrown out or moved' and strangely, quiet people moved into the building. Almost too quiet. The energy is much better in the neighborhood, used to be (jokingly) called the ghetto of town back in the day. But being within a mile of a college, it's also embraced in the energy of 'potential'

* find the best place for meditating
* set up a spiritual center in your home

I still need to work on this a bit, I've practiced in my parent's back-yard so much (it's full of leafy green trees and secluded) that I still seem drawn there... Ah well, I've got some nice trees near my place (not as secluded) and that area could use a bit more energizing.

* find a positive energy vortex

What do you mean by this, could you elaborate? Is it like with my parent's back-yard (where I practiced alot and that 'opened' up the area to a higher flow--though part of that may be the seclusion/comfort factor) or something else...?
Thanks... smile

~Z

Last edited by Zakyrus; 07/12/12 09:11 AM.