Hi madam,

I scored 80/100 in my examination on Business Communication.It has been an amazing journey for me from total frustration to total amazement. Considering the time I have and the level of knowledge I want the score is very satisfying. Mind you I never made enough time to review the concepts and went to the exam with total confidence as I was clear with all the concepts.
The next aspect I want to share is the idea on Sensory acuity. I mentioned this term in this forum on 12/02/13.You may already have realized that im exposed to work by Tony Robbins. I am aware of a few terms used in NLP. Sensory Acuity if im right comes from NLP.Now the interesting part.After I finished my exams I flipped through natural brilliance.My hand stopped at page 50.Paul has written a paragraph on sensory acuity.I read through the piece.I was amazed all that is said in the paragraph was exactly what I had felt when I used the term in the forum.I must tell you my replies in the forum are not preplanned they are of the cuff.For some reason I realized that day we must develop sensory acuity and the feeling I have about the term sensory acuity is fully explained in “Natural Brilliance”

I had photoread Natural Briliance years back and activated it only to learn about new option generator .I had not read through the book in its entirety. Thats what is fascinating for me as to how I picked the words and how I felt about the term sensory acuity.Probably the definition of sensory acuity is too common but the entire import of the term given in the book and how I felt when I wrote in the forum matches, ditto!!!

I then photo read the book and I am activating the book 3 questions at a time.I was amazed by the story on the Military person who learns hypnosis with Paul and later uses the skill to teach pistol training to civilians and others.The insight given her e as to how to learn a new skill is very very important that is to approach the skill directly with all positiveness.

I realized that natural Brilliance is a perfect support for learning and improving Photoreading skills.No wonder people who have purchased the classic course get it free!!!

With the new understanding of activating in layers I find Photoreaidng really fun!!!.I cant get back to my normal way of reading…I find it a waste of time.The richness of photoreading is beautiful!!!

Thank you…stopped over to share a few more Aha’s .
Bye!!!