Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Magickdoggie,

I've always had language patterns, especially sleight of mouth in the back of my mind, but I've never thought I was that good at them. Ergo didn't spend any time learn and doing them consistently.

I've just finished listening to Magical Objection Mastery for the first time. It's the only course so far that has got me to sit down and systematically go through all the patterns. Kenrick is excellent - I'll be listening to it again in a few weeks I think.

I'll be photoreading the manual though daily as I'm still working on some objections. Also I want to listen to Connirae Andreas - Advanced Language Patterns again this week as she does some really good future pacing with presuppositions that I want to use in my own work.

I'm yet to open up my external hard drive - I've lots of pdfs on there too - game on.

Time Travel - to me that's a hypnotic phenomena - we all do it all of the time. Perhaps we call it dreaming or remembering the past. We can use it for photoreading - i.e. a hall of genius or something thereof - to talk to the authors of your photoreading books etc.?

Teleportation - don't really know enough to comment, but I know in hypnosis we have a technique called remote viewing.

Drew

OP Offline

@Alex, I've gotten the pdf's for the following:
1. The Emotion Code. How To Release Your Trapped Emotions For Abundant Health, Love & Happiness by Dr. Bradley Nelson P. 252

2. The Heart Math Solution by Howard Martin, Doc Childre P. 296
3. The Healing Codes. Unlocking The Cellular Sequence of Life by Dr. Alexander Loyd and Dr. Ben Johnson P. 218

There were some titles that were the same but by different authors so let me know if these are the authors you were referring to.

I have photoread each of them 3 times and will be PR'ing them in the coming weeks at least twice a week. This is a good resource, thanks for the recommendations!

Btw, have you used the Nikkon magnet products? If so, how are they working for you? I have never thought to give magnets a try.

How have these books helped you specifically? Any interesting experiences to share?

Learning Strategies Admin

@Magickdoggie,

Books are the same.

Magnets, refrigerator magnets will do. I have some nice earth magent nuggets. Experimenting with them. Though personally am not sure they are absolutely necessary.

I recommended the books based on my intuition as to what would serve you. I don't believe there is one answer fits all. Yes, I've experimented with them. Nothing earth shattering other than what I consider sound evidence that if applied with the recommended mindset the techniques will work. I'm not hooked into one particular technique or method.

Strangely I find myself reading books that seem a step back from my knowledge and within a day or so I find I've been able to refer the book/s or supply information from the book/s that give someone leverage. In other words I seem to come across and read books more for others.

My normal first port of call is my own intuition for changing the state, I consider pain, a state. So it might be two point, sword fingers. I also consider that some states recur because of an underlying problem that needs to be address. The books I recommended are a starting point for that. With your post I sensed an underlying issue and it seems an appropriate direction for you to look at the possible underlying causes.

It would be just as easy to have referred you to doing sword Fingers (taught in Spring Forest Qigong level 1) or to use a Paraliminal.

Alex

OP Offline

Hi Drew, that's cool you've always been into language patterns too. I have a whole ton of bandler, grinder, and dilts stuff, as well as Max Persuasion , New Magical Objection Mast., and a few others.

Btw, if you have a lot of small pdf's that are only a few pages you can merge them at ilovepdf.com for free. I did that with a bunch of Bandler and Kenrick Cleveland stuff.

How are you doing on the photoreading? Do you notice any changes mentally or physically?

Do you notice your perception changing any? And how many books a day or a week are you photoreading?

OP Offline

Alex,

Thanks for the reply. The day you suggested the books I was able to photoread pdf versions of all of them. I photoread each of them 3 times that day at around 6 or 7 am CA time.

At around 3 or 4 pm that day I began to feel very blue and sad. I noticed the pain increase in my leg and it traveled to the other foot and up my left side of the body.

It was pretty bad, but I took note. The blue spell lasted for a few hours, I was not able to shake it and I had a lot of memories that I started to see needed integration.

It was actually a little overwhelming so I decided to not photoread the books again until this coming week. I decided I would have to prep myself for the results of photoreading these kinds of books. Yesterday I photoread some psychotherapy books, etc, and I once again had the similar results in increase in pain in my foot.

So last night is when the Healing Code and Emotional Code information started to click. I never activated these books, nor did I even preview or skim. I just opened them straight up and photoread.

I was sitting in the car when the information began to click in a noticiably conscious way. I was able to seperate myself mentally from the pain. I noticed a subtle difference in this pain and the "regular" body pain that comes from an injury. This felt more numb, and I realized that there's a subconscious pattern of energy that can be redirected to release this strange new pain.

The thing is, the more I began to explore how this pain is unusual and different, it began to feel both painful and pleasurable at the same time. Hard to explain, but I definitely now know it is psychosomatic.

I saw these shapes and patterns come up in my mind's eye of the pain. Visual configurations of what was wrong and then I had this thought that I simply had to change the pattern or the code, similiar to programming a computer.

One thing I noticed is that I have not been doing the Emotional Release exercises before photoreading. I have been skipping that, and maybe that's one of the reasons the energy is being blocked in certain parts of the body.

Alex, I think your intuition was accurate here and I thank you for your feedback.

I have these pdfs on my weekly PR schedule. At some point I will activate the books and see if my realizations yesterday were anywhere near accurate.

Thanks for sharing.

Alex

Hello.
My name is Sysse and I am very new to PhotoReading, just bought the program the other week.
I feel the program kind of choose me and I am very exited about these exchanges.
I am on the same path as you are and it makes my heart sing when I read about how deep this program can go. It makes me even more sure that this is just what I need, and that I will succeed!
I don't have much to add right now as I am just starting to practice the PhotoReading, but I am hoping that there will be more of this kind of exchanges in the future.
I will engage later on...
Keep it up.
Sysse

Let us know how you go Sysse.

Alex

I am a meditator but brand new to photo reading. I have to admit straight up that I'm disappointed but not giving up. My first thought,that only gets stronger as I as go through the CDs and practice according to the instructions is,"if I preview, super read, rapid read, skitter, incubate..etc etc then I shouldn't even NEED to photo read!Of course ill know the information by then!"

But I'm trying to keep an open mind.

One thing I have found true already that you mentioned: my inner consciousness seems to crave this...it sends me back after a nightly incubation or a brief break...it wants more.

I will keep re reading your post to stay encouraged.

Thank you.

Ilashgirl

Ilashgirl, If you do all the steps bar the PhotoReading step most people will improve their reading comprehension skills and improve their reading speed somewhat.

One challenge for the more experienced PhotoReader is to experiment by skipping the PhotoReading step. Try it on two similar style books with similar pages and see which one is easier to get into and more out of. The one you PhotoRead or the one you didn't. Having trained the body mind people find that there is a significant difference when adding the PhotoReading step.

Remember you can ask questions on the forum to help you learn PhotoReading.

Alex

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved