Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Adarsh Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Rageshgk,
i will tell you what worked for me.
I took Alex advice and started small.
Dont expect to master everything in one go.This is exactly what i do.
My expectation out of each activation is a very deep understanding of 3 questions i search answers for.in fact i tell you if you believe it, you will not forget the answers you get for a long time!!!!It just becomes a part of you!!!

So do the first 3 steps of photo reading as directed.Take time to prepare using the tangerine,feel the tangerine.Set up your purpose.Infact every time you do a step remember the purpose.Purpose is the key.Every time you remember the purpose you start refining it and it gets laser like and you realise this is exactly what i want.Then pick 20 to 25 words which you think will sum up the book you can choose from the chapters from the content book etc.Just play.
Then Do the 6 step process.Remember Relax do it well.do it slowly .in fact i have started photo reading only 2 books per day.As Alex advised me first learn the system.So i think like what has happened to me many of the beginners,we find the first 3 steps itself over whelming, so go slow don't pick 5 books even 1 will do.The idea is relax,Affirm,Photo read(believe me the blip gets better and better),i also chant the affirmation softly Re...Lax ,Re...lax,as i photoread,its helping me to be calm,then do the closing afirmation as mentioned by Paul.Take time for incubation.Select 3 words from the preview or if required postview.Convert the 3 words to questions or else if you are excited for 3 questions and then search for the answers using the super read and dip.Remember to affirm your purpose at each step.Search for the main idea .Mind map.See for yourself

The idea what Alex and others have been telling us is that this is the best way of getting to the spirit of the whole text,and i now believe it Is!!!!Photoread Natural Brilliance as many times its a great book once your internal barriers are out.Hope im allowed to share this Alex.This is working for me so i couldnt control myself...
I also believe as we get better and better at this we get good at our purpose and other skills that we can start breezing through material...
Thanx again hope i was helpful.Best of luck!!!

Hi Adarsh and Alex.....thanks for replying.....you already cleared some of my doubts about the system.....Like you said,i will play with the system instead of re-doing it for perfection.....I will be back soon with results and possibly doubts.....Thanks again

Have a nice day

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Quote:

The idea what Alex and others have been telling us is that this is the best way of getting to the spirit of the whole text,and i now believe it Is!!!!Photoread Natural Brilliance as many times its a great book once your internal barriers are out.Hope im allowed to share this Alex.This is working for me so i couldnt control myself...
I also believe as we get better and better at this we get good at our purpose and other skills that we can start breezing through material...

Allowed to share? That's the purpose of this forum.

I've been posting on the forum for over 10 years now. And I found it always helps when someone else shares their success even if it's pretty much what I've been saying all along wink

Alex

It's essential to have a objective. Having done remote education and learning before studying PhotoReading and knowing how to implement PhotoReading and having analyzed after studying PhotoReading I can guarantee you there is a factor. I preserve more efforts and have a further knowing of what I research.

Adarsh Offline OP
OP Offline

Purpose is everything purpose is the key---Quote from one of the teachers in the Deluxe course.

My experience so far .The better i am getting at the practices...i have realised that postview is very very cool.
If we have a strong purpose and photo read.The post view helps us pull out important trigger words which helps us to know the subject better very very fast.

We develop more and more sensory acuity.

And the mind probes around the trigger words helps us wonderfully around our activation!!!!

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved