Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#81894 06/15/13 05:05 PM
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 4
Junior Member
Junior Member

Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 4
Hello everyone.
I know there is a super tecnique in the world about reading.
Firstly, I would like to thank everyone who contribute to this system.

I have a question about activation.
I completed 3 steps of photoreading effectively( prepare, preview and photoread). Yet I didn't complete 4th step which is postview and activation.

So, how can I activate data easily?

Thank you for now

Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 7,089
Likes: 1
Learning Strategies Admin
Member
Learning Strategies Admin
Member

Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 7,089
Likes: 1
Just do it as taught in the system. If you want to do it you need to get down and do it.

Alex

Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 66
Member
Member

Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 66
From a entusiast to a beginner...just a few lines of help

after you finish the first 3 steps

super read the entire book in 20 mins with a purpose

develop mind probe questions
do a super read for 20 mins again

develop more questions

Keep them aligned to your questions...and
super read again for 20 min

the process is what is described in the 5 days test...do it over and over and over then u will know !!!!

I did not do the above untill last october when i joined the forum

Today im really good at this...I picked up a book by Robin Sharma called mega living
i set up a purpose "I want to read the book on mega living to learn 3 skills so that i can apply them immeditaely ion my life and enhance my quality of life immediately"

i did the first 3 steps immediately

the after a brief hiatus i super read the entire book in 20 mins

i was laughing at the end coz i did not need to read the bok further...coz there was nothing new for me in the book to know!!!

well stupidly enough i should have probably got it with a preview but the author had rechristened many of the self improvement tools so i thought they were different.But on dipping in some areas i got the whole book through

it was great !!!!

start small and build!!!!

Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 4
Junior Member
Junior Member

Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 4
Adarsh,
thank you so much for your invaluable guidelines

Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 7,089
Likes: 1
Learning Strategies Admin
Member
Learning Strategies Admin
Member

Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 7,089
Likes: 1
Adarsh, had you asked if there is anything in this book for me after doing the first 3 steps, you probably would have dropped it in the 4th step within 6 minutes of postviewing. You'll learn to know when a book is a dud for you within minutes of flipping.

The Five Steps are
1. Prepare
2. Preview
3. PhotoRead
4. Postview
5. Activate

Alex

Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 66
Member
Member

Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 66
thanx alex.i am still not a pro.one more thing I found useful is going through this forum a lot of times...I especially read through the recommendations u have given Alex ...thank u...for novices I recommend them to set the thread as "views" set it in descending order and read through the forum discussions there are useful tips.search for subjects on activation,super reading,5 day test there are nuggets of gems in all these discussion.
thanx alex thanx a lot will focus on honing my postview skills!!

Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 7,089
Likes: 1
Learning Strategies Admin
Member
Learning Strategies Admin
Member

Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 7,089
Likes: 1
That's the point of the forum. To collect tips. smile

Alex


Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.073s Queries: 28 (0.044s) Memory: 3.0120 MB (Peak: 3.5950 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 14:36:16 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS