Hi all & Alex! I was meant to write about this earlier but, I've been a little distracted recently.
What it is I did the Ultimate You Retreat in the week 11th-15th August 2014. And I really enjoyed every minute of it when I was there. And funny though I just celebrated my birthday just before I left. Before I go on I firstly wanted to say it was neither a good nor bad experience...it was a SPECIAL experience. Also, for me it was great being in that fantastic city again called Minneapolis, where I very recently did the Photo-Reading & Genius Code seminars...& it was in the same hotel too, an even bigger bonus.
There are so many good things I could say about the retreat but, unfortunately I'll end up writing a book. It's certainly true what Alex stated about being swallowed by a dragon...we all had this at the UYR. The exercises we did there I had learnt so much & there a few exciting activities as well which really stimulated our brains but, in a very good way. What was also special for me was that I met so many interesting people who were like-minded as I was & bearing in mind I was the only one who travelled there all the way from the UK...& it was so worth the trip. When we did some Paraliminal sessions it felt different compared when I do this in my own home....& now this time when I do Paraliminals I always feel that Paul Scheele is there right in front of me. And from a Paraliminal point of view you do understand them a lot more & REALLY get the juice of it all. I'm going to use the experience of setting goals more constructively this time.
So if another UYR comes along...YOU SHOULD DO IT! You will have an enriching experince that you'll never forget! Also, on a more interesting note I had dreamt about being at the UYR 3 times & I certainly tribute this to the recent Photo-Reading/Genius Code seminars I did this year in 2014. Doing these made my images much stronger.
GUILLAUME.