Welcome to the forum.

Okay, first off I recommend working through the course with the material in the course. Then work with your own book. I'm assuming you're at the stage of doing your own book having done the other books, if not please go back and do the experiential exercises provided first. They help build understanding.

Now as to why you may not be finding much during activation. Look at your purpose. What is a concept?

Most cannot explain and have to look it up in a dictionary, when you do you'll see why a concept means nothing for activation. In fact you don't need activation at all. You gain a concept of a book in preview. Once you have previewed you're done. In architecture a concept isn't even a designers map it's just a pretty drawing. No structure is going to to be built with further planning work or design until it has been approved.

In activation, a concept of the book is merely enough to decide if you're using the right book, is a book of interest. A concept is gained through reading the table of content. Any more than that, you must be wanting something else, what is it you're looking for.

In this case I ask you, in what way could this book help you in your work? What could it possibly teach you? What parts of the book would be relevant to that purpose? Take it from there.

Let be clear, a concept is not a real purpose beyond previewing. It's a neat purpose for getting an idea what the book is about and checking if it is something you might find useful. Previewing with the purpose of wanting a concept of the book so that I can decide if it's useful to me ... for my work, for my relationship, for my financial education... whatever, is a good enough start. After previewing, go in for the real purpose.

Alex