Hi everyone,
Just wanted to say, it's lovely to finally be on this forum as a member. I've been lurking for quite a long time, maybe a few years, and decided not to contribute because I hadn't given photoreading the full go yet. I recently took the Mindfest this summer and just started using the techniques deliberately. These past few days I've read 2-3 full book pdf's from my computer. I have felt satisfied with my comprehension and recall with them but I'm slightly concerned about the time I took--- especially with activation.

Each book took me about an hour and a half to activate one time by super dipping. I wrote questions on my computer's notepad in the mind probing stage and went through the book super dipping and writing down my answers to the questions.
I'm unsure about whether the time I'm taking for activation might be a bit too long for this... I had 32 questions for the Natural Brilliance book. Is that too much? And if it's too much, how do I manage to extract all of the details from the book?

In continuing with the system, I do intend to mindmap the books as opposed to write down answers to questions in notepad. I've just found it more convenient so far to do it that way since I've been practicing at night and not been bothered enough to get out the pens and paper.

Otherwise, all things are running nice and smoothly from my end.

Thank you for this spectacular reading method and in advance for the advice.