Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#8568 08/26/05 01:27 PM
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 4
Junior Member
Junior Member

Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 4
Hiya all,

I got NB Generator recently but I'm not sure if I'm using it right.

At the start, I thought of my goal and what behaviors I need. But afterwards I couldn't decide whether to listen to the left or right ear. I felt like I was listening to both voices and forgetting them immediately.

Do I have to focus on one ear? Do I just think of my goals at the start and let the CD do the rest after that? Can my conscious mind wander to unrelated topics during the session?

Thank you!






#8569 08/27/05 05:22 AM
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 7,089
Likes: 1
Learning Strategies Admin
Member
Learning Strategies Admin
Member

Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 7,089
Likes: 1
Listen down the middle. Don't focus on eaither ear. You will occasionally be attracked by the words one side or the other follow them if you like..

The two voices overwhelm the conscious mind so it shuts down. This is intentional so you can work with the other than conscious mind which is where habits and behaviours originate.

Just think of your goal answer the questions, listed in the booklet and asked asked at the beginning of the Paraliminal as best you can. This tells your other than conscious mind what you are working on and then just let go.
Yes, your conscious mind can wander or you can take a short nap.

Alex








Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.061s Queries: 17 (0.027s) Memory: 2.9836 MB (Peak: 3.5950 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 06:56:55 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS