Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#8627 09/05/05 10:04 PM
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 25
Member
Member

Joined: May 2005
Posts: 25
I’m starting a network marketing business but it’s been hard talking to people, it’s this thing of not doing it because of what they may say or think. I have total confidence in what I’m promoting but this thing is stopping me.

What can I do to just go out and talk to everyone and anytime with confidence, not worrying a bit of what they’d think about me? What should I do to get people to listen to what I have to offer when talking to them on the phone? What paraliminals should I use?

I also have the personal celebration series, how would these be useful?

Please help, I want to be a top producer.


Thanks a lot.







#8628 09/06/05 09:13 PM
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 445
Member
Member

Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 445
Hi

Have you tried Sales Leap? I have found Sales Leap gives you confidence especially when you believe in what you're selling, as you do. It's like hey this is a win for your customers, why shouldn't you be telling them about it. Your confidence in the product gives you confidence, it's the reason you're there in the first place.

For the Personal Celebration series, here's an idea: There are many people that you meet in your travels in that series, try imagine selling to them while doing those sessions and hearing their supportive comments in return. Imagine that you close the deal with them and that they buy from you.

Often just being there in the first place is the difficulty, so you have to create a feeling of bliss around yourself as your comfort. You have to be your own best friend. Holiday Cheer helps because then you have an overriding purpose that is good and you want the best for everyone in the situation. If you are for good, and you don't intend to harm others, then they have reason to want to be with you and to hear what you say. Perfect love casts out all fear. The Euphoria Paraliminal is good for this too. If you mean well why wouldn't people want to hear from you. If they reject your offer then you are still at peace with yourself, because you know you have a good product.

Sales Leap helps with the win/win benefits for all. Without win/win your confidence can't stand up under strain. But with win/win you can tell those who might need your product and expect a positive result without timidity.






#8629 09/06/05 10:08 PM
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 25
Member
Member

Joined: May 2005
Posts: 25
Thanks a lot Grant.

You know, what I'm offering is a way to help poor children have funds for a better life, and unlike most network companies, this one is focused also in helping out the people that is promoting this kind of help, so having people earning money is the way for not quitting and stay focused in making donations, so I guess you said one thing that is very important, that perfect love casts out fear, I’m going to think about that…

Thanks again for you comments.








Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.106s Queries: 19 (0.024s) Memory: 2.9880 MB (Peak: 3.5921 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 08:23:24 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS