Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 9
Junior Member
Junior Member

Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 9
Hi,

For the 'abundant money mindset' I don't really know how to answer the 2 questions:

Old stories about money - I don't really have any negative stories about money. I've heard a few throughout the years but I ignore them if they're negative...

Your current stories about money - I don't think I have worries, negative belivies or those things about money, I read plenty about that topic. I have a business and if it works well should give me all the money I need.

So it's ok to just have no answer for these questions?

I find the 3rd question odd too: Your ideal money story. Is this about how I'd feel if I had the income I wish I had?

Thanks

Last edited by Karl8; 08/18/19 08:28 PM.
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 379
Likes: 8
Learning Strategies
Member
Learning Strategies
Member

Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 379
Likes: 8
Hi Karl18!

Use what is applicable to your situation.

The last question pertains to your ideal desired outcome.

All the best!
Wendy Greer


Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.044s Queries: 18 (0.018s) Memory: 2.9823 MB (Peak: 3.5952 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 04:43:38 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS