Thanks from me also, Alex:
Initially, I GAINED 10 pounds listening to Ideal Weight (my initial goal was to actually lose 70 pounds
). I had been using Self-Esteem Supercharger with it, as I felt a lot of my issues revolved around that, but obviously they are something else. So I'm going to re-do the 8 days with Ideal Weight (it's been almost a month since I listened to anything), and use New History and New Behaviour Generators to see if I can dislodge the programming that seems to be keeping me fat.
(Weight is a major issue in our family - my Mom is 80 yo, still weighs in over 300 lbs.
- she has Yo-yo'ed up and down 100 lbs. about 4 times in last 40 years, and my daughter now weighs in at 270 lbs.
. I'm hoping I can show her that she can lose the weight using the paraliminals - so although I have less weight to remove, if I can do it, she just might as well - my Mom's a lost cause, as she won't have anything to do with something that even remotely suggests hypnosis).
Also, someone on the Centerpointe forum suggested that perhaps my use of Holosync (On AL2, CD2 currently) was interferring with my using the Paraliminals - creating too much overwhelm for me (although I'm the type that just shoves my way through overwhelm - acknowledge it and get on with life sort of thing). 
So, any additional suggestions would be appreciated.
Cheers!
Unis