The Paraliminal encourages you to healthy eating and to aim for a weight loss of 1% per week of your current body weight.

In other words the Paraliminal wants you to take it slow. I don't think it is the Paraliminal alone doing that. Your intention and expectations when you put the CD on plays an important role. Some people can listen to a CD with nothing but relaxing music everyday for a month and believe that the music will program them to change. Just the act of doing that everyday for a month is a powerful program alone.

You don't need to use a Paraliminal for a month however some people will approach it the same way, determined to believe that is required to work. And their experience is a result of their most powerful expectation.

I suggest your friend use the Positive Relationship CD. I'm sure if a child or someone she loved ate some "junk food" one day she would forgive them. Knowing that it's not wise to do it everyday but an occasional taste can and should be enjoyed. She needs to give herself the same respect.

If you're going to do something enjoy it. If you don't want to enjoy it why do it?

Alex

[This message has been edited by Alex K. Viefhaus (edited December 14, 2005).]