Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Grant Offline OP
OP Offline

I have found the Boundless Renewal Paraliminal the best for me yet.

One of the things Learning Strategies says this course encourages is "Couragous conversations with yourself" and it definitely does.

I figure this is also the best course to use to start attracting what I really want into my life, besides all the other supporting reasons for this statement, the course helps me to be honest with myself.

Only when I am truly honest with myself can I start attracting what I really, really, really want.

Bernie Saunders, the author of the program, puts emphasis on the instruction, not to do any personal growth work dishonestly, otherwise one might hurt oneself.

I think he's right but even more so are the benefits if one works with the honest needs and desires.

A lot of renovation happened in my mind and still is since I have listened to the course.

One tip I can give is don't see Boundless Renewal only for burnout. See it as a course for a lost self.

AB Offline

Hi Grant,

Thanks for these insights. Which other courses you have done before ?

I think I have an idea by what you mean when you say 'be honest with yourself', but would you please expatiate for our benefit, so it's clear.

Thanks,
AB

Hi Grant,

I got a feeling you were talking straight to me in your post... Never before I have got such a strong feeling from a single post... I guess my next action is clear now...

[He].2s2.2p4

p.s. Oxygen is my new alias, formerly I was purjo

I just ordered Boundless renewal... Couldn't help it...

Grant Offline OP
OP Offline

Oxygen(Hi Purjo) and AB,

That's great, I am very thankful that I could help you.

Being honest with yourself is all about being honest about what's really important to you. We all have values and sometimes we are doing activities that are motivated by values very unimportant to us. That is we forget our highest values, that make us who we are.

It reminds me of, but means far more than Steven Covey's Important and Urgent Grid. The activites that are important to us should take more of our time than those that are urgent. But the Boundless Renewal Course is far deeper than that.

The Paraliminal teaches a reflection process that honours your truth. Glowing with self-acceptance is how you come out of the paraliminal. When I'm awake early in the morning after listening to the paraliminal I go outside in our garden, and nature vibrates powerfully with me, and I feel a very strong feeling of connection to what life is all about.

Bernie Saunders speaks with a tone of voice that is matter of fact. He doesn't hide his truth, he is direct, and means exactly what he says. He has lived through burnout and knows exactly what he is talking about. This direct tone suggests that he is a living example of having "couragous conversations with yourself".

During the course I have reflected on my life story because I couldn't help but do it. I have moved through some rather strong feelings. This is exactly what the course promises, intrapersonal intelligence, including a sense of inner connectedness. Connection to your truth and a gathering up of the pieces left behind.

I have a long way to go before I become truly whole, and I will continue to work with the course.

-AB

Other courses I've done:

Natural Brilliance, Euphoria, Resiliency, next is Consistent Achievement and I have every single paraliminal but not Smoke-Free or Dream Play.

[This message has been edited by Grant (edited January 16, 2006).]

Grant Offline OP
OP Offline

Being honest seems like more than just honouring your highest values. It seems to be accepting yourself as spirit living a human experience. When you are in connection with your soul, and in harmony with your soul you start to become aware of attracting exactly what you need.

Another reason The Boundless Renewal course could help you attract is because of a healing of fragmentation, making the self more whole.

The following abstract on synchronicity explains certain things about being your trueself and some things on fragmentation:

http://twm.co.nz/ISSS_synchr.html

Notice how Carl Jung, a man who developed himself, experienced a multiplication of synchronicity as he self-actualized. Personal growth if it is to be deep, lasting, and non-superficial has to be honest. Dishonesty also causes fragmentation and fragmentation it seems also blocks synchronicity.

There was something wonderful about finding this abstract, I was searching Google for "fragmentation" and it came up with an abstract on "sychronicity". You can get all scientific and reason it away as just a coincidence, but then you accept yourself as just a human with a finite life and nothing more meaningful. Life becomes more meaningful when you accept yourself as spirit living a human experience.

[This message has been edited by Grant (edited January 16, 2006).]

Grant, you are welcome.

>Being honest with yourself is all about being honest about what's really important to you. We all have values and sometimes we are doing activities that are motivated by values very unimportant to us. That is we forget our highest values, that make us who we are.

I guess I'm working through that now...

Grant, it is nice to read this.

I have been eyeing that course for a few months now, but noticed recently that it is only on tape. Is the set you bought on CD?

I think I would only buy CDs for that price, and have been hoping the taped set will go on sale.

vitaman

AB Offline

Thanks for your insights Grant, keep them coming as they are helpful for newbies like myself (with LSC tools).

I just started with LSC courses last week. I am using NBG, having ordered a few more paramilinals and Ideal mindset as well as Consistent Achievement courses in the mean time.

Having used NBG briefly, I almost wish I had more detailed instructions on how to use it and a few examples of different uses, so I could be more sure that I am using it correctly. Although Alex has been very helpful, still, I am a bit unsure.

Perhaps this open/flexible structure of LSC courses serves a purpose in the long run ?

AB

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

The beSt advise I can give for New Behaviour Generator is think in the direction you want to go. Think what I do what not what I want to get rid of.

If you want the behaviour of getting up in the morning to go for a 30 minute walk before heading off to work. That's what you focus on. Now what you're doing wrong right now, Sleeping longer, cant be bothered getting dressed again... those are behaviours that are preventing you from from getting started.

New Behaviour Generator asks you to consider the behaviours that are holding you back however don't "Dwell" on them. Instead Dwell on behaviour you do want. Find the things that would make you feel good and focus on that after listening to the Paraliminal.

Being creatures of habit old behaviours will come back. We haven't failed. Brain research explains why this happens. The old neural pathways are still there and one strong emotional trigger can send us back down that path even years later. Brain research also shows us that the brain is continuously growing even in our advanced years we can build new neural networks and retrain the brain. The way to do it is to start a new habit and repeat as often as needed. Twenty one to 30 days is what it takes to acquire a new habit. If you fall back into the old one applaud yourself. You now have 2 choices.

Think of it as shooting hoops. You may have made the habit strong enough to get it in 90 times and then miss. Have a bad run, quit for a while until you take it up again. You created choices.

Alex

[This message has been edited by Alex K. Viefhaus (edited January 18, 2006).]

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved