Hi Tseme,

I would say a strong NO. Don't use the paraliminals if you have no intention to be fully concentrated on it.

The reason: The paraliminal leads your mind to such a state that is not most useful for your work. This may affect your ability to sleep in the long run. Your mind gets used to be in too relaxed mode while working. When trying to go to sleep your mind will not know what is wanted from it, because it's used to work when relaxing and that is exactly the state it goes thru when falling asleep. So the result is diffiulties in falling asleep, wakng up in the middle of the night or too erly in the morning. So don't give your mind mixed messages by listening the paraliminals in the background while working.

Instead use one paraliminal a day with a solid goal or question. Once is enough per day.

I'm talking on my own experience. I once listened for a couple of months some tapes that lead you to a relaxed state (I no more remember which exactly). I was able to go to a very deep hypnotic state while working. And the result was what I described above. Not very pleasant.

[He].2s2.2p4