I started this almost a week ago. I didn't know where to begin since I used a vacations week to begin and my notes went went messy. Then I realized that my seven goals where too broad and I had to narrow their range. So I decided to begin again, but now with this new feedback. I listen to Prelude CD 2 last night and came with a much better understanding on the awakening from trances process, specially on the Feelings Exercise. While going to work this morning, I was feeling low, with very low energy and almost "dragging my feet". I applied the FE and now I feel with more energy than when I drink coffee, but without the caffeine disrupting effects. I could compare it better with the resulting effects of the 10-Minutes Supercharger. I noticed that Paul mentioned Lester Levenson and Hale Dowskin in the CD.

I guess I could use any of the Sedona Method techniques along with this course. But I am not sure whether or not it could hinder the purpose of the FE. Any comments?