Every course from LSC has some sort of basis that they progress off of. Natural Brilliance has its model, QiGong has Master Chunyi Lin's studies, PhotoReading has well...I could talk all day about PhotoReading.

I understand that Abundance for Life is about breaking trances that can get us stuck and prevent us from attaining success, and the course itself has a few new paraliminals and has some unique, different content compared to what has been in previous LSC courses, but could anyone fill me in on the specific components of the course? Ideas that the course focuses around?

I didn't attend the retreat, and the more time goes on, the more I feel that I really should have found a way to. Of course, whatever happens will happen as it happens. Once I get money I'm definitely going to get to any retreat like the content of this course's is based on.

-youngprer