Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#9808 07/15/04 02:03 AM
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 65
Member
Member

Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 65
Hi,
Can someone please tell me, in what package can I find the "New Belief Generator" program?

I was in the archives while searching for NLP topics and found someone talking about it.

Thanks






#9809 07/16/04 05:25 AM
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 65
Member
Member

Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 65
Ok, found something named "Beliefs" Paraliminal in the advertisement that came with the Abundance course. So nevermind :0

quote:
Originally posted by SteveBCA:
Hi,
Can someone please tell me, in what package can I find the "New Belief Generator" program?

I was in the archives while searching for NLP topics and found someone talking about it.

Thanks










Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.133s Queries: 17 (0.077s) Memory: 2.9825 MB (Peak: 3.5951 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 12:07:18 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS