Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Paraliminals, Paraliminal Resets, Paraliminal Walkabouts, Natural Brilliance, Sonic Access Jump to new posts
Re: New Paraliminals? Delta7210 08/09/22 04:44 PM
Awesome looking forward as well, especially for the Finding Yourself
6 1,300 Read More
Paraliminals, Paraliminal Resets, Paraliminal Walkabouts, Natural Brilliance, Sonic Access Jump to new posts
Re: New Paraliminals? MajikMike72 08/04/22 12:34 AM
Sounds like great titles. I'll be looking forward to those.
6 1,300 Read More
Diamond Dowsing Jump to new posts
practice dowsing LA 07/22/22 03:59 AM
Hi there... i am from Sydney.. i was wondering if there is anyone here from the group that would like to get together to practice what we have learnt from the dowsing course?
Please let me know
thanks Lucy
0 38 Read More
PhotoReading, Memory Optimizer Jump to new posts
Re: Photofocus when you got myopia Azazel 07/14/22 04:25 PM
Thank you!
4 111 Read More
Re: Photofocus when you got myopia Patrick O'Neil 07/14/22 03:22 PM
18 inches converts to @ 46 centimeters.
4 111 Read More
Re: Photofocus when you got myopia Azazel 07/14/22 03:19 PM
Thanks for the answer! also 18? I don't get that part
4 111 Read More
Re: Photofocus when you got myopia Patrick O'Neil 07/14/22 01:23 PM
Greetings, It is okay to see the text blurry. From the PhotoReading book page 40: "Keep your eyes relaxed and do not worry about bringing anything into
sharp focus." Best to keep the book about 18" from your eyes.
Enjoy PhotoReading!
Patrick
4 111 Read More
Photofocus when you got myopia Azazel 07/14/22 11:23 AM
Hello everyone, I hope you are having a great day.
So I have glasses and I tried using photofocus with and without glasses. I have myopia, and for what I've noticed, when I use photofocus without glasses I can see the blip page but it's really blurred until I make the book be really near my eyes, but in this case it's hard to notice the whole two pages. Instead when I have my glasses on I see the 2 pages as extremely blurred when the book is near my face, I can see it with a clarity when it's quite distant from my face, but in this case the distance the books needs to have for me to see the words on the 2 pages with clarity is so far that I need to fully extend my whole arms. So what do you guys suggest? Do I really need to see the words on the pages with clarity or nope? I also improved my breathing but so far no results in improving the clarity of the words, for me seeing the blip page is extremely easy but yeah I have this "clarity" obstacle in my way. So what should I do? Am I doing photofocus correctly?
4 111 Read More
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved