Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
PhotoReading, Memory Optimizer Jump to new posts
Re: Direct learning. Drew 04/12/21 02:19 PM
Yes.
1 93 Read More
Re: Photo reading purpose and soft focus Drew 04/12/21 02:19 PM
Why do you read a book? What do you want to get from a book - that's your purpose. You can have multiple purposes, they can also change.

Questions, just write down what comes to you? Make up a question that you think the book should hold an answer for.

Activation, try all the methods. How do you expect activation to work? If you find the answer to your questions, that is activation. If you draw a summary of a book, that's activation.
1 123 Read More
Re: PhotoReading Challenge Drew 04/12/21 02:15 PM
That's it my 12 week dash is up.

I think I've applied the PRWMS to approximately ....books. I don't want to even count my list, it's that long. Both digital and physical over the past 12 weeks.

Sure, I hit what I think you might call a plateau during the 12 week journey, yet thanks to posting here, I kept going. That's key to making the PhotoReading Whole Mind System your new reading strategy, particularly if reading wasn't your thing.

I tended not to mind map etc. as I don't need to apply the system to academic writing. I did however use a lot of what I read as ideas for content that I had to create for my job.

I didn't experience any spontaneous activation. Sure, that's what we all want. (I've experienced it before and will once my 12 week challenge is up).

The system is more than that. I get it, that's what sells. That's not what you should go for. It's a bonus. Even lawyers check details, doctors practice before a big surgery. You and I are no different. Your base memory and subject knowledge will increase for sure, yet you are allowed to go back to the books and check.

For many, I think it's about spending time with books. As previously written, I hated reading growing up. Now, at times, I want to read rather than turn on the tv. That's huge. Just previewing, PhotoReading and postviewing can be enough sometimes to get what you need from a book.

Activation, My favorite method for me is skittering.

The best activation method for you is the one that works. I think you need to try them all.

I still watch YouTube videos on subjects that I am reading. I love reading/watching summaries. I use it almost to compare notes. I also wonder - how much time did you spend reading this book compared to me?

Our purposes are different, yet very rarely does the summary author highlight something that I've missed or need to add to my own notes. I bet I didn't spend half the time they did getting through the book.

Now it's over to you, what will you do with PhotoReading?
15 1,489 Read More
Diamond Feng Shui Jump to new posts
Re: Questions on Dragon and Slope DMarys 04/11/21 07:48 PM
Sounds good! Thank you!!
4 133 Read More
Abundance for Life, Effortless Success Jump to new posts
Re: What about Effortless Success and AFL at same time jamaalken 04/10/21 12:45 PM
I think it is quite fine to have everything on a single disk. It will look more convenient and you can enjoy everything at a time. I hope you can understand my point. Must visit this website if you want to see some good and latest news. I often visit this website because they never let their visitors feel backward. That is why I like this website most and decided to share it with you. Must check and let everyone know about Vinyl flooring. I love to have this website now you can also take advantage of this website.
4 2,525 Read More
Paraliminals, Paraliminal Resets, Paraliminal Walkabouts, Natural Brilliance, Sonic Access Jump to new posts
Re: Sonic Access then immediately a paraliminal Wendy_Greer 04/09/21 02:16 PM
Hi again, Tiger!

Yes, the Holosync frequencies are embedded.

The general recommendation is 20 minutes between different audio sessions to let the new frequencies settle in.

With regard to listening schedules, people generally start with what is recommended. If you're drawn to do something different, experiment and see how it works for you. Do more of what is most effective.

Wendy Greer
3 114 Read More
Paraliminals, Paraliminal Resets, Paraliminal Walkabouts, Natural Brilliance, Sonic Access Jump to new posts
Been having a problem all my life waking up Tiger198371 04/09/21 01:35 PM
Hi

For all my life I've always woke up late. No matter if I get enough sleep when I wake up I feel very groggy. The most damaging part is that I will wake up and then go back to sleep, causing me to get to work late sometimes a few hours later.

Please recommend the paraliminals that would best help for this serious issue

Thank you!
0 46 Read More
Re: Money Tiger198371 04/08/21 04:25 PM
Also if you find yourself feeling angry, it's a poor financial blueprint passed on by the systems meant to create only worker bees for j.o.b.s via the college system.

This means you probably have a belief that money is bad, money is evil (hence when you are a good person you will not like money).

I would use the Belief paraliminals to work with principles found in these two books on money:

1. T Eker Harv - The millionaire mindset
2. Jack Canfield - Success Principles
9 4,538 Read More
Diamond Feng Shui Jump to new posts
20 year Period Stars - cures/activation placement Sunny2997 04/08/21 08:14 AM
Hello,

We live in 1 bedroon apartment under Period 8 East 1.

Metal chi (6 rod windchime) is recommended in three areas S, N and NW.
I've placed windchimes in S (living room, to cure Disaster star), in NW (bedroom, cure for Disaster and Illness star) and in N (Hallway between bedroom and bathroom, to activate Power &Relationship&Abundance Star).

I'm just quite unsure whether I should have activated the good Stars in North of our place, since its a hallway. Alternatively I could activate the North of the living room (that is as well centre of the whole apartment and has activations for 2021 Abundance Star), but if I place windchime in North of our living room, it would be 2nd winchime in this room (1st one is in S to cure Disaster Star, South of our apartment is located in living room).

Any thoughts or advise is much appreciated!

Thank you, Janka
0 67 Read More
Re: Please recommend headphones Tiger198371 04/07/21 02:38 PM
Best ones I've ever used are Holosync CRI 400, the earbuds, the bass is amazing. Bought over 20 diff brands including Shure, Sony, fiio, etc and the CRI 400 is really good. What differentiate it is that it can go down to 5 hertz on the frequency response while most headphones can only reach 20 hz. The pioneer flagship headphones also go down to 5 hertz but I haven't tried them myself
2 661 Read More
Re: Paraliminal Request, better Self-Esteem Supercharg Tiger198371 04/06/21 05:35 PM
Hey Wendy, I hope to see many more new paraliminals. They are absolutely amazing and I believe there's room for many more. I'm excited to see when newer paraliminals are released, I hope you send out emails so we will know right away.
2 60 Read More
Re: Paraliminal, which to block influence from outside Tiger198371 04/06/21 05:33 PM
Going to use all of those thanks for stating the purpose so I can say it
2 69 Read More
Re: About setting intention... Tiger198371 04/03/21 12:22 AM
Sounds like you could use 'No matter what' and Self Esteem supercharger.
4 933 Read More
Spring Forest Qigong Jump to new posts
Re: Reverse Breathing sunbeam 03/27/21 05:26 PM
Hello everyone smile

This has helped a lot. I'm very new to SFQ and found trying to do the reverse breathing while doing the sitting meditations and active exercises rather tricky. This is a great suggestion and will try this later when I do the active exercises. I've felt a lot of energy when I've practised reverse breathing when walking along outdoors or sitting down at home.

Thank you again 🙏🏽
5 3,191 Read More
Beyond Human Jump to new posts
Re: How-to get into A L P H A State of Mind ? SanjaySharma 03/25/21 07:05 PM
Hi,

I am new to this forum.
Silva mind control is the method I use.
1 1,077 Read More
Abundance for Life, Effortless Success Jump to new posts
Re: Feeling Exercise & Releasing. dragonSongs 03/22/21 10:24 AM
Genji, In my experience, there are many different ways to release - the more ways you have at your disposal to release stagnant emotions the better. the feelings exercise and sedona method processes are some of the best for me. Also covered in Abundance For Life is Byron Katie's The Work which is another great way to release. Love to all <3
7 1,970 Read More
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved