Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Paraliminals, Paraliminal Resets, Paraliminal Walkabouts, Natural Brilliance, Sonic Access Jump to new posts
Re: "Laser" focus on study Wendy_Greer 10/22/19 06:53 PM
Hi Cofffeee!

I have already answered your email that contained this same question, but thought I'd post my response here as well, in case anyone else is in a similar situation:

The paraliminals you have mentioned are all worth considering. What paraliminal will work best in any situation is going to be dependent on why you feel you aren’t currently operating up to your full potential. Tune in when you feel you are off focus and see which paraliminal seems most pertinent at that time.

Also, for anyone doing intense studying or prolific reading, Personal Genius before going to class, studying or reading, and Memory Supercharger afterwards are great choices. Personal Genius will enable you to be at your most creative and receptive during your learning sessions and Memory Supercharger will lock it in so you can integrate it thoroughly and then bring it back to the surface on an as needed basis.

All the best!

Wendy Greer
1 14 Read More
Diamond Dowsing Jump to new posts
Re: Energy Rings Wendy_Greer 10/22/19 04:00 PM
Hi again Nelson and Lorac!

Marie found that the rings with the stationary welds are more stable, so those are the ones she now uses and recommends..

If you are referencing the fact that no rings came with the Diamond Dowsing course, most homes do not need them. Including them unnecessarily would drive the price of the course up and we want as many people as possible be able to successfully dowse their homes and businesses.

I'm not clear how the Diamond Feng Shui Course entered the picture. Feng shui deals with the energy flow within your home. Diamond Dowsing, on the other hand, deals with energies coming from the earth itself or from energetic aberrations caused by outside sources such as water flow, electrical interference, fault lines, etc.

Wendy Greer
5 2,631 Read More
Diamond Dowsing Jump to new posts
Re: Placing energy rings and making our own rods Wendy_Greer 10/22/19 03:53 PM
Hi Nelson!

The links can be found under the "More" tab on the Diamond Dowsing Product description page - https://mariediamond.com/dowsing-cures-ls/ or https://mariediamond.com/energy-rings-ls/.

An additional FYI - the energy rings no longer have the balls on them.

All the best!
Wendy Greer
16 17,693 Read More
PhotoReading, Memory Optimizer Jump to new posts
Re: How do I photoread a newspaper efficiently? Drew 10/22/19 07:40 AM
You can prepare, PhotoRead, Postview as you would a book.

Activation, select articles that you have to read or those that you are attacted to.

For articles I'd suggest you read the 1st and last paragraph then super-read and dip or skitter the rest of the article.

Newspapers are great, because a story starts today, continues tomorrow and ends on another day. They often have recaps, bold quotes etc.

Depending on your requirements, PhotoRead (Prepare, PhotoRead, Postview and Activate) several different newspapers. You could then mindmap several different points of view on the same story or topic.

I did the above strategy to read multiple back issues of a magazine called the Economist. I had to have a discussion with several other people as part of an interview process. I hadn't missed anything and was able to take part in the process.

You might also be able to find audio recordings of what you need to cover too.
1 13 Read More
Abundance for Life, Effortless Success Jump to new posts
Re: AFL course for financial abundance GAnand 10/17/19 03:03 AM
Hey thanks Wendy for this information, I will definitely try out this piece of advice.
5 63 Read More
Re: memory optimizer and calculus formulars Wendy_Greer 10/16/19 11:09 PM
Hi Petrus!

I don't see why that couldn't be done. I would suggest making an anchorman list for the specific calculations involved.

All the best,
Wendy Greer
1 54 Read More
Re: Super reading and dipping Drew 10/12/19 06:18 AM
Hi,

You can super read the most important parts of the text by scanning quickly down the center of each page or column of type. When you feel it is appropriate, dip into the text for more focused reading to comprehend the details.

Remember activation is a layered approach, therefore you might super read and dip multiple to get the level of comprehension you need.

Review your trigger words and questions (and questions at end of chapters, if available) you created in the postview step to help/guide your super reading and dipping.
1 109 Read More
Paraliminals, Paraliminal Resets, Paraliminal Walkabouts, Natural Brilliance, Sonic Access Jump to new posts
Re: Paraliminal for assisting with Astral Projection Delta7210 10/10/19 06:48 AM
Hello Wendy,
Thanks to you and Pete for the recommendations smile Surprised to see Prosperity on this list but I'll give it a try. I think I'll use Dream Play in combination with Deep Relaxation.

All the best,
Delta
2 131 Read More
Diamond Feng Shui Jump to new posts
Super reading and dipping Mikaboy 10/03/19 07:27 PM
Hi guys. With regard to super reading and dipping do you start by flipping through the book to see what catches your eye, then super read and dip into those sections?
0 30 Read More
Re: hexagram- visible? Wendy_Greer 10/02/19 04:19 PM
Hi again!

You don't want to put more than one hexagram above a door, because they are like bar codes and if you have two the Universe doesn't know which one to read. I would put the Diamond Cure over the door to offset the Disaster Star (pages 23 and 24 of the Level Three Manual).

If you wan to use the Illness Star Hexagram as well, it should be at least a yard away from the other one. Remember, though, that your 20 years stars chart will have a general cure that might be sufficient in and of itself. This is why it's so great to hone your muscle testing or dowsing skills. You can then tell the relative merits and/or energetic shifts of using one or the other.

I also came across a comment in my Diamond Hexagram class notes that Marie definitely prefers to have hexagrams be visible rather than tucked behind other graphics or objects.

All the best!
Wendy Greer
5 81 Read More
Re: Confidence and novels. Drew 09/30/19 08:19 AM
Hi,

Yes, you can do that. I often put my trigger words and questions down on my phone. I do a lot of reading on my phone or tablet. Mind maps I still draw by hand. I can do that when I am in a better location.

If you want to retain the information for long term usage, you'll need to write it down in some form. Even if it is brief notes.
5 141 Read More
Re: Small 6 rod hollow metal wind chimes Shawn_Grim 09/27/19 06:45 PM
You definitely can.

All the best, Shawn
4 1,485 Read More
Re: Photoread dvd lectures? Drew 09/25/19 07:07 AM
Hi,

Photoreading is for books.

You could use some of the skills - preparing, getting into an accelerated learning state, formulating questions etc.

Use DVDs as part of your activation strategies.

D
1 131 Read More
Re: House number spread PeterHursey 09/23/19 10:54 PM
Thank you 🙏
4 105 Read More
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved