Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Diamond Feng Shui Jump to new posts
Re: Worst Personal Directions & Time Feng Shui Shawn_Grim 01/27/20 04:56 PM
Hi dragonSongs,

You work with what you can. Activate your four good directions in your bedroom, as it's a micro version of your house. Activate and cure the directions in your house's locations. Focus on bed /head facing direction while sleeping or facing direction when at your desk.

Shawn
2 12 Read More
PhotoReading, Memory Optimizer Jump to new posts
Re: How to learn for college Patrick O'Neil 01/27/20 04:20 PM
Generally speaking, going through books at 25,000 .< will give you little conscious comprehension. If you have a good connection with and follow/trust your intuition, you will do well on an objective type test when given an option for an answer such as A, B, C, D, or true or false. At 25,000 .<, you probably wouldn’t do well on an subjective type test.

To understand a book consciously right away, you will need to spend time activating. Expect to get your reading done in one third the time it takes to regular read for similar levels of comprehension when you are comfortable using the PhotoReading Whole Mind System.
7 1,292 Read More
Re: Regarding layering and dipping Patrick O'Neil 01/24/20 06:00 PM
2020 Greetings!

You could use super reading and dipping either way you suggest. The key is avoid too much regular reading. Save that for the rapid reading step. Best to do "hands on" learning with the technical material after super reading and dipping or skittering (or a combination of both) to activate information prior to rapid reading.

To determine the structure of the book, you could just spend the minute or two reviewing the table of contents.

Finding the relevant lines to read is an individual journey you are on to know how your intuition communicates to you and to follow it. Have patience. It will get easier and more clear over time.

Enjoy!
Patrick
1 78 Read More
Abundance for Life, Effortless Success Jump to new posts
Re: AFL course for financial abundance GAnand 01/22/20 02:52 PM
Thanks Fausto

Sorry for the late reply (got busy with work!!)
I have been quite stubborn in that I usually think of myself first and foremost and this might be a mental block I might need to overcome. I have been listening to the the part where I am asked to let go of the past (Main CD) but my mind is finding a lot of logical reasons to keep me in my tracks . I have begun taking note of these situations and am trying my best to let them go. I will be taking a break from the AFL course and will be working with the Photoreading course starting tommorow since I am going to be working with a lot of technical material that needs to be read.
7 719 Read More
Diamond Feng Shui Jump to new posts
Re: Bed position Shawn_Grim 01/21/20 09:29 PM
Check out the section on the bed facing directions in the Essentials course. It talks about the main things to consider in placing the facing direction of the head of your bed. You could place it towards any of your best directions if possible. Then there is the flow of energy coming into the room, etc.

Shawn
1 30 Read More
Re: Forum RSS Feed Patrick O'Neil 01/17/20 10:07 PM
Sorry for the difficulty here. We are still working on the issue.
Patrick
2 69 Read More
Paraliminals, Paraliminal Resets, Paraliminal Walkabouts, Natural Brilliance, Sonic Access Jump to new posts
Re: About setting intention... Karl8 01/14/20 09:13 PM
Btw, I'm setting intention to succeed in my online business, yet it may not be the right thing for me... so I don't know, I guess if so I'll find out.
3 244 Read More
Paraliminals, Paraliminal Resets, Paraliminal Walkabouts, Natural Brilliance, Sonic Access Jump to new posts
Stress when trading Delta7210 01/08/20 01:48 PM
Hello,
I recently got into trading and I was wondering which paraliminals would help for the stress that occurs while trading or for a better mindset. I tried anxiety free and self confidence and they help.

Best Regards,
Delta
0 34 Read More
Genius Code Jump to new posts
Re: (NeedAdvice)Learning all time for have a lot skill Patrick O'Neil 01/06/20 03:45 PM
Greetings!

Some of these programs might be of interest to you. All can be found on LearningStrategies.com:

PhotoReading
Memory Optimizer
Genius Code
Paraliminals

Enjoy learning!
Patrick
1 52 Read More
Re: Mindmap detail Drew 01/06/20 02:28 PM
Mind maps are used in as much detail you want or need. It will all come down to your purpose for PhotoReading the book and how much information you want to retain.

You could mind map each chapter of a book and, then 'join' them together to create a super mind map.

You can use the table of contents to help you.

Forget the mind map for a second. If you had to describe to somebody in 10 keywords what you have just read - what are those keywords? That's your mind map. Mindmaps can also include images.

Mindmaps follow the 80/20 rule. What 20% covers 80% of the book?
1 77 Read More
PhotoReading and 2020 Drew 12/29/19 08:49 PM
Hi,

Does anybody have any plans or goals for Photoreading and the new year?
0 97 Read More
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved