Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Aura Seeing
08/16/18 07:46 AM
Originally Posted by Wendy_Greer
Hi again, Rirvinmoore!

I don't have any specifics, but will see what I can find out and will let you know!

All the best!

Wendy

hi wendy,
I hope you will find that. wink
4 1,472 Read More
Diamond Dowsing
08/16/18 07:26 AM
An aquifer is an underground layer of water-bearing permeable rock, rock fractures or unconsolidated materials (gravel, sand, or silt). Groundwater can be extracted using a water well.
2 1,030 Read More
Paraliminals, Paraliminal Resets, Paraliminal Walkabouts, Natural Brilliance, Sonic Access
08/13/18 09:19 PM
Thanks Wendy!
All the best
2 46 Read More
Diamond Feng Shui
08/13/18 07:30 PM
Hi 4space!

Here is what Marie has indicated in the past on this topic:

The missing area it is not reduced or weakened, just not contained since it is not inside walls and roof. It would therefore not have as much impact, since generally no one is spending significant amounts of time there.

All the best,
Wendy Greer
2 59 Read More
Paraliminals, Paraliminal Resets, Paraliminal Walkabouts, Natural Brilliance, Sonic Access
08/10/18 03:20 PM
Hi ipc33!

I think a lot of us use the paraliminals on an "as needed" basis. Trust your intuition if it is telling you to use a particular audio and session for a particular circumstance.

Anything that strengthens your belief in your personal capacities and wisdom will help you to be less influenced by others. I would suggest considering "Belief" and "Self-Esteem Supercharger" as well as "Instantaneous Personal Magnetism" and "Automatic Pilot." "Letting Go" is also helpful because it assists in letting go of whatever barbs have already got their hooks into you.

All the best!
Wendy Greer
3 79 Read More
08/01/18 05:54 PM
Thank you Wendy !
All the best
2 78 Read More
Diamond Dowsing
07/30/18 02:17 PM
Hi Benjamin!

I agree with Astrid. Once I've made the connection to the quantum field (by focusing on my magical hat), the conduit is open and I no longer need to focus on it.

All the best!
Wendy Greer
2 738 Read More
PhotoReading, Memory Optimizer
07/25/18 03:24 PM
You'll make the most progress building comprehension by having 2 or 3 Activation passes through the entire book beginning to end, to get the gist of the whole book and a little bit about each chapter, And, create a mind map from those activation passes.

Then,. go back to the beginning and fully activate each chapter, one chapter at a time. Treat each chapter as a book in itself. Fully activate each chapter one at a time, and create a mind map for each chapter, for putting the information into your long-term memory.. Periodically review all of your mind maps, which will strengthen how quickly you reconstruct those new memory threads into your conscious mind.

With glasses, Paul Scheele says to go with whichever makes you more confortable, with or without.

The words can appear blurry or crystal clear as you flip a page per second. Each eye takes in a clear picture of each page when you're using Photofocus. The key is to keep your awareness on the outside white margins around the text and use the 4-3-2-1 chant, so you maintain using the "rod vision" in your cornea, which allows you to absorb all the patterns of text on each page directly into your non-conscious mind.
5 214 Read More
Diamond Dowsing
07/24/18 09:19 PM
Hi Astrid!

I forwarded your inquiry to Marie's master dowser, but haven't heard back yet. I just sent it again with a "high priority" flag. I'll let you know when I receive a response. Sorry it will be so tardy!

All the best!

Wendy Greer
4 699 Read More
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved