Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Paraliminals, Paraliminal Resets, Paraliminal Walkabouts, Natural Brilliance, Sonic Access Jump to new posts
Re: Stress and anxiety! lua 07/26/21 11:51 PM
Hi Wendy, of course, the generators, I had not thought about it. thank you very much!
2 228 Read More
Beyond Human Jump to new posts
Re: Moving on in life. Please Help!! Wendy_Greer 07/26/21 07:45 PM
Hi Kendrick!

I don't see a specific question in your post, but I would suggest considering the Letting Go, Fresh Start and/or New History Generator Paraliminals for the circumstances you are describing.

All the best!
Wendy Greer
3 680 Read More
Diamond Feng Shui Jump to new posts
Re: Aquarium Placement Shawn_Grim 07/19/21 07:14 PM
I forwarded this to Wendy, here a the office. She replied with:

Without any other information it’s hard to say.

From a general perspective, If they feel it’s too much water energy, they could bring in more Wood element to weaken the water or Earth to control it. As it sounds as if the aquariums are going to stay where they are, that’s probably the best approach.

If it’s more of a concern about the flying stars, we’d need to know what’s there to suggest any offsets or compensations.

All the best, Shawn
1 67 Read More
Re: Peonies in bedroom Tiger198371 07/09/21 02:32 PM
I thought Marie said you can have pictures of plants but not real one in the bedroom?
3 2,015 Read More
Re: 20 year Period Stars - cures/activation placement Tiger198371 07/09/21 02:15 PM
Hallway activation is correct. I think it's better than doing the North of the living room.
1 382 Read More
Spring Forest Qigong Jump to new posts
Re: self concentration and small universe Shawn_Grim 07/06/21 06:52 PM
Good (regular), better(belly), best (reverse).

Shawn
1 94 Read More
PhotoReading, Memory Optimizer Jump to new posts
Anyone have an Oculus or other VR device? ragnarkar 07/01/21 10:34 PM
I recently got an Oculus for viewing Virtual Reality content and also happened to be getting back to giving Photoreading another chance so I'm curious if anyone has tried doing photoreading with an Oculus or any other VR device on? Personally, a huge barrier I've had with doing PR in the past is being distracted by things in my periphery but VR devices seemed to have eliminated this problem for me: a big reason why I love using these VR devices right now isn't necessarily to view things in 3D but how they eliminate all other distractions: only the thing I'm viewing is displayed in front of my eyes. This would also make it easier to maintain the photofocus and <3<.. states when you don't have anything to distract your view. Only problem, right now, there are very few book reader programs available for these VR devices and the ones out there are very awkward to operate when you want to turn pages and such.

I'm thinking of creating a program for VR devices that'll aid in photoreading book loaded onto them. Possible features may include: opening PDF/Word/Txt/HTML documents, automatic blurring of pages to simulate photofocus, automatically flipping pages every x seconds, binaural beats to put you into photofocus state, etc.

What do you think?
0 85 Read More
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved