Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
PhotoReading, Memory Optimizer
06/19/19 01:27 PM
You reinforce after PhotoReading the encouragement to your non-conscious mind that all the information will be available to you as needed. You then consciously Postview. When you Postview you are back to regular reading text, so, you are using your conscious mind. If you need more information, please call the office to talk this through: 952-767-9800.
5 264 Read More
Diamond Feng Shui
06/17/19 06:58 PM
Hi Jenny7!

The only activation for 2019 in which Marie mentions quartz crystals is the center activation of "Either a crystal globe or crystal lotus, or a quartz crystal, gemstone or amethyst."

You could also use the geode anywhere you need more of the Earth element.

All the best!
Wendy Greer
1 48 Read More
Paraliminals, Paraliminal Resets, Paraliminal Walkabouts, Natural Brilliance, Sonic Access
06/11/19 03:07 PM
Fantastic, thanks for the input smile

Love,
Delta
7 2,676 Read More
Diamond Feng Shui
06/10/19 02:54 PM
Agreed.
8 2,767 Read More
Paraliminals, Paraliminal Resets, Paraliminal Walkabouts, Natural Brilliance, Sonic Access
06/07/19 05:59 PM
Hi Karl8!

Yes, just relax and float down the middle.

When you state a clear intention before your listening session, you've told your other than conscious mind what you want to achieve. It will then dip in and and out of the channels and pull out those components that are most pertinent to your stated outcome. There may be no conscious awareness of what is being processed, but believe me, your other than conscious mind knows exactly what will get you where you're trying to go!!!

All the best,
Wendy Greer
6 2,082 Read More
06/06/19 06:23 PM
You can close this thread, because I find the answer from other threads in the forum....

Thanks
1 97 Read More
05/29/19 07:19 PM
Hi TresChic!

At 15 years old, you might ask your daughter to see what she is drawn to from the paraliminals list in our "All Products" link on the website. There are taglines for each paraliminal that give you a good sense of the purpose and the possibilities for change inherent in each one.

That being said, though, based on what you've said above, I would suggest considering "Self-Esteem Supercharger, Self-Love" (which is being released this week), and/or "Belief" (because if you think you can or you think you can't you're going to be right).

From a relationship context, consider "Positive Relationships, Instantaneous Personal Magnetism," and/or "Automatic Pilot."

For general mental focus and acuity, "Peak Performance, Fresh Start," and/or "Focus and Concentration."

From a totally different context, have you taken a look at the "PhotoReading" course? Many children take to that like a fish takes to water and it really helps them recognize their innate capacities and intelligence - plus learning becomes fun again. Both my sons took that course with great effect. The one who is local took the class and my other one did the personal learning course.

Just a few thoughts. Hope this helps!!!

Wendy Greer
1 105 Read More
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved