Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Paraliminals, Paraliminal Resets, Paraliminal Walkabouts, Natural Brilliance, Sonic Access Jump to new posts
Re: How to trust your gut Wendy_Greer 07/08/20 06:22 PM
Hi Majikmike72!

When working with or toward something that is more creative or intuitive, it’s often challenging to quantify the results you are seeking. I would probably get a feeling for what it is like when you do get an answer from your inner voice or wisdom and then build that into your intention.
For example, “I feel the dynamic surge of energy (or positivity, or potentiality, etc.) as I recognize the flow that I am now experiencing in my life as I tune in more effectively and regularly to my innate intuitive wisdom. I enthusiastically act upon the insights I get and relish the wonderful results I am receiving in my life.”
Make it yours, make it dynamic and make sure it has a “zing” to it when you think of or read it to yourself.
All the best!

Wendy Greer
2 496 Read More
Beyond Human Jump to new posts
Re: Do light and sound machines work? SylviaFritz 07/07/20 04:24 AM
Yes, it is!
2 3,185 Read More
Beyond Human Jump to new posts
Integrative Body-Mind Training (IBMT) Meditation a SylviaFritz 07/06/20 08:11 AM
I just saw some articles about a study on IBMT Meditation and the brain:

Meditation For A Stronger Brain 12

Researchers say a type of meditation called integrative mind-body training can strengthen connections in certain areas of the brain, even when practiced for as little as 11 hours. Psychologist Michael Posner describes the study, and explains the brain changes he documented.

Integrative Body-Mind Training (IBMT) Meditation Found to Boost Brain Connectivity 19

Just 11 hours of learning a meditation technique induces positive structural changes in brain connectivity by boosting efficiency in a part of the brain that helps a person regulate behavior in accordance with their goals, researchers report.

Has anyone tried this type of meditation or know of any other meditation/brain resources?
0 27 Read More
PhotoReading, Memory Optimizer Jump to new posts
Re: PhotoReading and Learning a Foreign Language Delta7210 06/28/20 04:29 AM
Thanks for sharing smile
2 129 Read More
Paraliminals, Paraliminal Resets, Paraliminal Walkabouts, Natural Brilliance, Sonic Access Jump to new posts
Re: Equalizer setting for Paraliminals with Holosync Doc 06/17/20 09:33 PM
Thanks so much, Wendy!

That was the conclusion I'd come to after a little experimentation. I really appreciate having Centerpointe confirm it and you following up with me.

Thanks again,
Doc
2 245 Read More
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved