Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Diamond Feng Shui Jump to new posts
Re: spouses with exact opposite best directions JanetRaino 09/19/22 08:50 PM
Hi Wendy... Congrats on the longevity of your marriage - it' seems rare these days! A big thank you, that info was very helpful. Our day Qi is in a great direction for me. I Also found something in the DFS manual in the Essentials section that helped (for anyone else reading this) that basically said, as long as the direction is favourable to one spouse it' s fine.
2 65 Read More
PhotoReading, Memory Optimizer Jump to new posts
Re: Programming languages. Patrick O'Neil 09/15/22 07:32 PM
Hi! I don't know how much of the PhotoReading 5-Step process you used on the programming book, so I'll answer best I can this way. If someone wants to improve their vocabulary by PhotoReading the dictionary, they really can just use Step 1 (Prepare) and 3 (PhotoRead). The rest of the process doesn't apply. Activation comes from speaking and writing the language on a daily basis. Same with learning a new language. Use steps 1 & 3 on all the books you can written in the language you are learning. To become fluent, one needs additional studies/trainings. The best activation for a computer programmer is to be active on the computer with the new program. Not knowing your book, you can at least do Steps 1 -3 in the PhotoReading process. My hunch is that you can super read and dip or skitter to build-up a structural understanding. When you get stuck with the new program as you are active with it, super read and dip to get the answer. Maybe start a mind map as your understanding builds and add to it periodically. Repeat Steps 1 & 3 once or twice a week as you continue to work with the book.
Best,
Patrick
1 101 Read More
Pure Energy Jump to new posts
Feedback on Receiving Bliss Delta7210 09/13/22 05:12 PM
Hello,

Has anyone tried the meditations in Deidre Hade's program Receiving Bliss? How did you like them?

Best Regards,
Delta
0 62 Read More
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved