Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Diamond Dowsing
12/15/17 07:10 PM
Hi 4space! Generally, when you remove the dowsing cure sticks the original stressor that you had used them for will re-surface. That being said, however, occasionally challenging energies will have been modified or resolved, so they won't resurface. In our last house I did all ...
see more
20 Views · 1 Comments
Spring Forest Qigong
12/15/17 01:01 AM
Thanks for your answer. Fabrizio...
see more
48 Views · 2 Comments
Diamond Feng Shui
12/14/17 10:57 PM
What is the Advernet link for ordering the Diamond Feng Shui Annual Update for Yearly and Monthly Flying Stars?...
see more
10 Views · 0 Comments
Spring Forest Qigong
12/13/17 10:59 PM
Welcome Members of the Forum do a group healing every Saturday at noon, Central Time. You are welcome to join the group. Join Us However You Can Group healing transcends any distance, space, or time restraints. If the time designated doesn't work for you, do the meditation or j...
see more
17 Views · 0 Comments
Paraliminals, Paraliminal Resets, Paraliminal Walkabouts, Natural Brilliance, Sonic Access
12/13/17 08:56 AM
I sleep so well at night. I think it is because for years and years I would listen to a Paraliminal just before bed. I literally trained my brain to expect that all stress would drain from my day before I fell asleep. I finished every day putting positive and expansive messages ...
see more
24 Views · 0 Comments
Diamond Feng Shui
12/12/17 08:49 PM
If I want to sell my house next year and I have the yearly violence star on the front door and a water dragon outside in front of the front door, should I turn the water dragon off to help the property sell so there is still water in the area. Will it even sell at a good price ev...
see more
23 Views · 0 Comments
Paraliminals, Paraliminal Resets, Paraliminal Walkabouts, Natural Brilliance, Sonic Access
12/12/17 11:22 AM
Thanks Alex!...
see more
59 Views · 2 Comments
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved