Thread Like Summary
HOE
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#87930 09/12/2019 9:27 PM
by Genji
Genji
Hello, I have both the Abundance for Life course and the Sedona Method course. I have gone through Abundance for life, it has been great but I am confused on one thing. It seems to me that the Feeling Exercise and the Sedona Method are somewhat contradictory in that they use 2 different methods though reaching similar end results.

Feeling the feeling and appreciating vs feeling then releasing the feeling. This is the main reason that despite having both programs, I have been somewhat reluctant to go through the Sedona method. On the other hand, releasing is a part of the Natural Brilliance model. So I would greatly appreciate if someone could help me see how the 2 programs can be complimentary to one another.Or help me understand what happens when you release.

Personally I prefer the concept of removing the label from the feeling since it is energy and the "negative" emotion was just a label we hid that energy behind. This is one thing I understood from the Abundance for Life course. On the other hand Sedona, seems to be letting that energy go. But from my current point of view, I don't see how letting the energy go is a positive thing.

Also, although I have had great success with the feeling exercise. And have even used it for physical feelings, when it comes to intense feelings of discomfort or dis-ease I have not had the same success. On the other hand Paul Scheele was able to do a walk of fire using this same technique. Being able to do this would be IMMENSELY beneficial to me. And I distinctly remember when reading the envelope that came in the mail informing me of the Abundance For Life course of a testimonal of someone who was able to turn chronic pain into feelings of euphoria . If anyone has any tips or anything that could help me deepen my understanding of this process or this particular level of the exercise it would be appreciated!
Liked Replies
by dragonSongs
dragonSongs
Genji, In my experience, there are many different ways to release - the more ways you have at your disposal to release stagnant emotions the better. the feelings exercise and sedona method processes are some of the best for me. Also covered in Abundance For Life is Byron Katie's The Work which is another great way to release. Love to all <3
1 member likes this
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved