Thread Like Summary
kajong
Original Post (Thread Starter)
by 168
Did J. Grinder really write the introduction in Scheele's book "The PhotoReading Whole Mind System"? I'm just asking, because he doesn't seem to remember: http://www.whisperinginthewind.com/discussion/ShowMessage.Asp?ID=8446

Just look at his responses in the same thread.
Not to imply, that PhotoReading doesn't work - in fact I like it very much - but this just seems strange

Liked Replies
by Pete Bissonette
Pete Bissonette
Oh come on guys. Have you ever thought that he might have forgotten writing the piece? Paul sent him a preproduction copy of the book in 1993. Once John Grinder sees the piece he will remember writing it--the style is very distinctive.
1 member likes this
by PaulScheele
PaulScheele
John indeed gave a kind and generous contribution to the PhotoReading book way back in 1993. He also introduced me to the people he worked with in Mexico back in 1995. And they have continued promoting my work since then.

John knows me and he knows the book. I can't explain his forgetting, but then how did Tony Robbins spend five days using my desk as we promoted his work in the Twin Cities in 1983 and forget who I was and claim he never heard of Learning Strategies Corporation the very next year? I should add that when he met me again before introducing me to his group in Las Vegas he said, "Paul Scheele, do I know you?" Funny because he was only 19 when Pete and I promoted him. Today, he is much more mature, spiritually centered, and a great advocate of my work.

Forgetting doesn't make either of them bad guys or throw a pall over anyone's work. That is why John and Tony both continue to be cherished professional colleagues and supporters of the innovative work we do here.

1 member likes this
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved