Posted By: GoN Brain calculator ;p - 12/20/02 09:45 PM
i was just wondering, after Is'ing a lot, and using borrow genious technique --> i made my self hypnosis scripts consissting of:
1. INduction 6 min
2. Deepener nr1 8 min
3. Deepener nr2 14 min
4. basic suggeston: "iam John Nash"
5. advanced suggestion, wich is a modification of the borrow genious script available on exploreit.net and in Einstein Factor...

The results are:
-increased abillity to notce patterns eg. word patterns... and finding smth like one letters in said phrases wich deleted make the phrases sound funny really stupid and so on ...

-spontanous solve of an equatation, without counting rare but true

-improved abillity to solve problems

(i also used natural brilliance "witness" ^^ )

Is there anyone wanting to improve their math skills? who would like to try it out or do some simmilar experiment and report it ?
maybe we could start a project and help guys from LS in building a Math course? or maybe let just make it brilliant give it to al people arround the world !! so they can imrpove them selfs
alot of feedback please!!
Flame me if u wish, just have good Arguments

GoN

Posted By: Keren Re: Brain calculator ;p - 12/22/02 08:39 PM
This is an interesting idea .
What does it consist of ?
I don't know anything about hypnosis.
However I do have experience of meditation and getting into a very relaxed state.
I would be willing to try this experiment out. You can contact me at Kerenb@talkgas.net

Keren

Posted By: adrian Re: Brain calculator ;p - 12/26/02 11:37 PM
hey... i'd like to improve my maths... how long did it take to see results. I am actually having a hard time doing pattern matching in PROLOG and AI language. Does id help on that too.

Any way I'd love to try it out if it doesn't take too much time. I m having my exams coming up and want to study, but again if i improve my skills i would need less time to prepare. just contact me on adrianhe@onvol.net

Posted By: GoN Re: Brain calculator ;p - 01/02/03 05:15 PM
OK should i post my script here ?
Because i am from poland i also use suggestions in polish however it is available on www.exploreit.net in borrow genious part. I think a good idea would be to read some manuals on hypnosis first so you can modify the suggestion part with a good result.

Iam using an Induction found somewhere on the web, realy cant remember where!! but it was free audio sesion... But beginnings of paraliminals should work as well (IMHO didnt try it out)
with induction you are trying to get into a state of deep deep relaxion/trance

to make the trance even deeper i am currently using 2 deepeners wich you can find free on http://hypnoticworld.com/scripts/scripts_index.asp
look for the ones wich can produce the deepest trance, they are longer, often they have a built in "staircase method induction".

I needed to record my deepeners my self, it was the greatest work and it is a very important part of the whole process.
Work with a good microphone you wont have that much problems...

i used a poor quality one and so had to filter out all noises.
also when recording dont speak to loud you shouldnt go in the "red zone" while recording
adjust the volume of recording, so you can speak normally to the mic. and there is not to much buzz!! also turn off all other audio outputs to reduce the noise they are making (volume control in windows then mute all of them leaving only microphone and wave!!)
experiment first before recording so u will get the feeling of what should you do.

The tone of voice is one of the most important tools! so practise !
iam not for piracy but Kazaa is a good place to find some NLP and HYPnosis books, so you will get explained how to read the script properly, !! this is vital iam not a trained hypnotizer and it has probably a real bad influence on how good this stuff works! if u can get to profesional hypnotherapist or hypnotizer ask him if he would do it..
maybe he would even know what "raikov effect"is and write a script of his own to make it work even better! also you may want to try to buy or find a hypnosis cd or audio tape, maybe someone can make it and sell it ? i dodnt know...

i would post the script but i have it on my diffrent box and its not connected to inet. so if u really want it I will post it later!

Software i used:

Cool Edit 2000 + Studio plug in
Brainwave generator

what i used in Cool edit to remove the noise:

normalisation 95 %
remember to record some "silence" just dont speak for some time so you will get the profile of the noise (select the silence part, choose noise reduction, then get profile from selection) so know you ve got the noise profile and so you can use it to eliminate the noise from parts were u have spoken. You will want to find a sweet spot where your voice sounds still pretty natural and the noise is not to annoying.

Read some Cool Edit manuals, if it doesnt work for you.

grrr...
if u still want more info, ask..
must go because i am currently working on UPS.

With regards GoN ^^

Posted By: Keren Re: Brain calculator ;p - 01/03/03 06:27 AM
Thankyou GoN

I will try this out and explore the sites on Hypnosis & Debate it.

Keren

Posted By: Keren Re: Brain calculator ;p - 01/05/03 11:29 AM
Hello GoN

You know in your first post about self hypnosis script of 1 to 5. In that you mentioned an advanced suggetion of Borrowed Genius, I would like to know the modification to the script from exploreit.net ?
I have so far downloaded everything else cool edit etc...(not that I know what to do with them yet )
As you can gather I'm going to attempt to create my own script(s).
Also could you explain to me the thinking behind using Borrowed Genius in your hypnosis scripts ?
Could the other techniques like HTT , Advanced Civilzation toolbuilder and my favourite BeachHead(as seen on Project Renaisance); amongst a few other techniques to enhance GC be used in this way ?

Thanks Kerry

Posted By: GoN Re: Brain calculator ;p - 01/07/03 07:13 PM
I think they will work!
This are often Visualistaion + image streeming exercises wich will gain on power when used in deep trance (i think the counscious mind would be kind of shutdown:-> if i am thinking right ^^)
Originally i didnt put the suggestion to say everything outloud when modifing (also translating the BG script but please try it! I wasnt able to experiment because my "headphones jack " broke in the socket and now i will either need to change the port wich is not that easy, or buy a new card wich costs a bit

Hope u enjoy it!!

Please msg me results !!

For me it is working
, hey try also putting a suggestion of baeaing able to image streem easier, this works great too, u will get even sudden image streams, when you close your eyes

Posted By: ThomasK Re: Brain calculator ;p - 01/08/03 04:40 AM
Hello there,

Since you're all using Cool Edit and creating your own scripts (I always wanted to try the hypnosis stuff) I thought I'd share this little script that you can load into Cool Edit and create your own subliminals.

This script is similar (if not the same) as the Lowery patent that Holosync uses. I usually combine this with a Brain Wave Generator session (or a non-affirmation Holosync session) and rip it to CD or I just loop some subliminal financial affirmations all day while I'm at my computer. Another trick is to reverse one side of the subliminal (I believe Innertalk technology does this) to increases the effectiveness.

You can get the script here:
http://de.geocities.com/alphabrain2000/

Also, if you want to create your own binaural beats with Cool Edit Pro, you can check this post from last year:
http://www.learningstrategies.com/forum/ubb/Forum4/HTML/000425.html

-Thomas

Posted By: Keren Re: Brain calculator ;p - 01/08/03 09:46 PM
Good idea

Thanks Guys

Keren

Posted By: Joetrevis Re: Brain calculator ;p - 01/12/03 04:47 PM
It is very easy to hypnotise....here is one method I used successfully. Start to see the colors in your mind:

red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Blue

You can make these objects like an red wagon.

Then Get yourself in you mind on stairs or an elevator...and go down down and down the first step...down down the second step....go 15 steps.

At that point put yourself on a beach or a room or whever it is comfortable to you. The give youself the affirmations you want and see yourself with the things you want or want to be.

Or work with a professional Hypnotist...He or she can help you

I hope I helped.

P.S there are many books on how to hypnotise yourself. Melvin Powers has a few...I got my system from tapes and a good on ESP...

Not that I necessary believe in ESP.

But the book did explain Hypnotism better than any place else.

If you want other methods many colleges had lectures or enterment by Hpnotists, and Magicians. Look them up ..there usually free. And you will see how he or she does it.

You may have to take notes.

He or she makes people believe they are goats and aliens it is fun to watch.

Posted By: GoN Re: Brain calculator ;p - 01/18/03 02:52 PM
Hi !! :P
I think I will go to a proffesional hypnotizer i just want to check the diffrence beatween self made hypnosis and a PRO one
"brain calculator" is working for me
so i encourage you to use it!

I dont know if its normal, but after Image Streeming a lot, i can remember my dreems very well (even 6-7 of them without noting)
and they are really clear and colourfull!

Thats so COOL :P

With Regards!
GoN

Posted By: abc123 Re: Brain calculator ;p - 01/28/03 11:10 AM
Hey GoN how long have you been Image Streaming, and how long a time a day?

Posted By: Dr Robotnik Re: Brain calculator ;p - 01/29/03 03:23 PM
if you guys are getting into self hypnosis.. one of the best methods is the betty erickson method. you can do a search on google for it.

as for improving maths skills. that can be easily accomplished with hypnosis, but you might want to see a professional to get it done right.

we all know that the unconscious mind is capable of processing data much much faster than the conscious mind, right? well, if i gave you a sum.. say 1789997654 + 52662728 .. you would proceed to sit down and consciously work through it. this may take you a minute, but you could do it.

so... if you can do that on a conscious level, then your unconscious can also do it.. but 50,000 times faster.

so, spontaneous solving of complex maths problems is more than possible if the unconscious mind is the faculty that processes the sum.

problem is.. how do you get the unconscious answer into consciousness? this can be done in a number of ways. you could suggest to your unconscious, via hypnosis, that when the problem is solved unconsciously, the answer will flash into consciousness.

or you could always give a suggestion for a certain hypnotic hallucination. then you could hallucinate a calculator and just use that.

just rememeber, anything you can do consciously, your unconscious mind can do thousands of times quicker. once you can access your unconscious via hypnosis, you will be able to solve problems faster than you could ever dream. and the possibilities dont stop at maths problems

to be able to do this by yourself will require a bit of practising to find a deep enough level of trance, but once you can do it, you can do it.

seeing a hypnotherapist to help you achieve this is advised. it will cost you about $50 for a session, but it will make self hypnosis much easier. plus you'll have someone with whom you can discuss the complexities of what you want to achieve.

good luck.

and any questions. just ask

© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement