Posted By: Bryan Which one is easier - 05/05/02 01:59 PM
It is my understanding that all LSC courses supplement each other, I have Photoreading, Genius Code and Natural Brilliance. I have trouble concentrating and I don't benefit from any, would Memory Optimizer be easier to start with?

Posted By: Airmonkey Re: Which one is easier - 05/05/02 03:00 PM
Sorry, Bryan, I don't have an answer for your question. What I can tell you, though, is that I just ordered Ed Strachar's tape-course Magical Concentration from Nightingale Conant, as I have problems concentrating too. I have also started doing Brain Gym exercises to see if this helps. I'll post back later when I know whether these things are useful or not. Ed Strachar's other courses have gotten mixed reviews, but we'll see anyway.
If anyone else has any good tips on what to do with this problem, I'll be very, very happy indeed. It's really the one thing that's holding me back the most in my life.

Posted By: Bryan Re: Which one is easier - 05/06/02 02:10 AM
That course sounds promising, I hope it works, let me know it sure has gotten my attention. I wish LSC would make a course for concentration.

Posted By: AlexK Re: Which one is easier - 05/06/02 03:55 AM
In the mean time while you're looking for a course that will help... Why not try taking a deep breath letting it out slowly 3 times and say to yourself... 'My concentration is absolute. My mind is focus on this task' Often... do it 4 or 5 times a day more if you remember it. You'll notice that you do focus better on the job at hand.

Works for me and I don't mind if my concentration drifts from time to time though. Reminds me to stop an notice other things too.

Alex

© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement