Posted By: Blackstone Congatulations on a GREAT piece of work! - 05/16/02 01:56 AM
I would like to extend my personal congratulations and thanks to Paul Scheele and Win Wenger for their successful development of the Genius Code.

I was positively surprised at the high quality of the product that was delivered.
Excellent use of NLP and inductions to help the users/listeners reach their highest potential.

This is a course that will be used frequently and not gather dust on my self as many other dubious tape series in the past may have.

I certainly hope you set the standard for the quality of tape series/ home study courses for the future.
You raised the bar on what to expect this time, hopefully from the rest of the market as well.

I can warmheartedly recommend this course to anyone interested in their own personal development.

Again, Congratulations and thank you for a great piece of work!!

Sincerely,
Rene Blackstone

Heavens, Rene!

All of the LS products i've received are of the same quality LS has been setting the standard for many years now.

Thanks!

I'll pass the comments on to Paul and Win.

© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement