Posted By: mgrego2 High Think Tank - 04/23/02 02:58 AM
Anyone doing high think tank yet? I'm on my 4th consecutive day and I'm amazed at the ease of receiving images quickly (I've never considered myself a strong visual) and at the amazing variety of things. But there's the rub...

I have yet to decode any of them to my satisfaction. Relationships between the three "responses" seem less than superficial. I've even made up a form and tried to parse out all the elements, but to no avail. Anyone having better luck? Can anyone recommend their approach? So far, applying the tips from the manual has not been fruitful.

Thanks.

Posted By: SDstudent Re: High Think Tank - 04/23/02 03:29 PM
I, too, own the Einstein Factor Book. I am also interested in hearing your reviews about the Genius Code. Thanks in advance. Good luck!

quote:
Originally posted by mgrego2:
Anyone doing high think tank yet? I'm on my 4th consecutive day and I'm amazed at the ease of receiving images quickly (I've never considered myself a strong visual) and at the amazing variety of things. But there's the rub...

I have yet to decode any of them to my satisfaction. Relationships between the three "responses" seem less than superficial. I've even made up a form and tried to parse out all the elements, but to no avail. Anyone having better luck? Can anyone recommend their approach? So far, applying the tips from the manual has not been fruitful.

Thanks.

Posted By: PaulScheele Re: High Think Tank - 04/25/02 06:23 PM
Remember to stay playful. According to Win, everything that comes to you by way of High Thinktank ImageStreaming is profoundly relevant. The fact that consciously we don't see the connection and therefore the answer, means that there is more playing to do to comprehend your genius code.

This reminds me of the game Tribond. Three seemingly unrelated items are given, your job is to understand the connection. Another example is to find one word that these three words have in common: stool, powder, ball.

A major part of the game is to realize that words create pictures, pictures are static representations that once seen, remain in visual memory. To keep the mental models flexible enough, you have to keep shifting your inner pictures. The one word that all three have in common is foot: foot stool, foot powder and football.

Stay flexible as you play. Don't rush to concretize the meaning of your imagestreams.

Posted By: Margaret Re: High Think Tank - 04/25/02 08:02 PM
Mgrego,
I ordered GC today, but i've been doing intuition training and image streaming for awhile. I almost didn't order it, but you know how great the packages from LS are was too much for me to resist.

I have found that the best way to decode is to use Silva stuff and MMing w/ Analograffiti.

I use a micro taperecorder. Play it back and as it is playing back, i MM it out. I also keep in mind my original stated purpose or question or problem.

Next: I take a word or two that seems to get closer to the crux of the matter and write it in large letters. It is taking longer to write it than it actually does to do it.

Next: I go down w/ MM & up w/ analograffiti from the word. Sometimes i just do straight MMing down but whatever word i choose will begin with the letter from the word. Then i will go up and often use one of my ABC lists.

It gets very creative and i have always found answers this way. In between, i just do Silva programming and going to deep alpha. When i'm in alpha i aske myself questions about the image stream stuff & for some reason, due to the alpha level, it gets very clear very quickly.

hope this is clear & helps....

[This message has been edited by Margaret (edited April 25, 2002).]

Posted By: mgrego2 Re: High Think Tank - 04/25/02 09:16 PM
Wow, Margaret, this will take some processing. I hope you'll be pleased with the purchase. I'm enjoying it so far.

Let me try to work through this a little, and perhaps you can clarify if I go astray.

1. The first mind map is rendition of the elements within the image stream? Do you mind map only those elements that you deem important or do you go to deep levels of detail? For instance, if you see a black dog with a silver collar, do you note both properties as well as the actions the dog is taking on your mind map, or just the black dog?

2. The second mind map is a next step in which you begin to make associations to what you found in the first mind map or is it a refinement of the first? My sense is that this is where you begin to make connections to the perceived underlying content. For example, at this point do you make the connection that Black Dog is a Led Zeppelin song and follow that path where it leads? Or, does the statement that you mind map down imply that you are getting more specific with this one?

3. Analograffiti up...does this suggest that you use analograffiti to look for higher concepts/principals related to this item?

Sorry for all the questions. It sounds like an interesting process.

Based on input from Paul, I'll take the playful approach for awhile, recognizing that what I get is valuable but it's OK if I'm not "getting" it yet. It's a step of learning how my mind offers up info and how I prefer to process it. Rather than trying to condense the main purpose of the course into a single exercise, I'll play with it all and allow that to drive the decoding process. It's like expecting spontaneous activation after listening to the PR course once, I guess.

quote:
Originally posted by Margaret:
Mgrego,

I use a micro taperecorder. Play it back and as it is playing back, i MM it out. I also keep in mind my original stated purpose or question or problem.

Next: I take a [b]word or two that seems to get closer to the crux of the matter and write it in large letters. It is taking longer to write it than it actually does to do it.

Next: I go down w/ MM & up w/ analograffiti from the word. Sometimes i just do straight MMing down but whatever word i choose will begin with the letter from the word. Then i will go up and often use one of my ABC lists.

It gets very creative and i have always found answers this way. In between, i just do Silva programming and going to deep alpha. When i'm in alpha i aske myself questions about the image stream stuff & for some reason, due to the alpha level, it gets very clear very quickly.

hope this is clear & helps....

[This message has been edited by Margaret (edited April 25, 2002).][/B]

Posted By: Margaret Re: High Think Tank - 04/25/02 10:06 PM
Ok

1. MM it all b/c, you will want to go to level for some stuff that has no tie-in for you. Alpha will just offer up so much more. I MM all the stuff, but in the book, he says that the stuff closer to the end of the image stream is the more valuable. So, go by how freely your images come to you. If you start out w/ images just flying around, then it's all important. If you start out w/ feeling like you are producing images to get you started, then it's less spontaneous and therefore less important.

Say you have a black dog w/ a silver collar running up a hill. I'd go to level to see which part is meaningful to my original question. Maybe the whole thing suddenly takes on a different meaning or comes to light. Or, maybe the silver collar reminds you of a silver bracelet you gave your wife a couple years ago. Like that. I jump over the wall alot too or open a door or window shade or turn a page in a book mentally to produce a new amplification. It's all about amplification and intuition.

2. So what i'd do is take the name Led Zeppelin and work w/ it for amplification dealing w/ my original question. L---
At this point you can do a few things. MM Led Zeppelin using the letters as a kick off. You could do analograffiti as well going down w/ one and up w/ the other. Or you could use an ABC list of flowers like lilac and then you have to come up w/ associations w/ lilac. very freeing

3. Like say the word house. MM going down would be [i]just whatever comes to your mind using the letters to start you off. H--heart---doctor---blood pressure etc. Then using analograffiti go up from the SAME word but this time only use ONE word. H---home. Or if you are using and ABC list of professions use the word under H---housecleaner. From all of this we get a sense of health problems and it's affecting your homelife in some way etc.

Is this any clearer? It's really easy stuff to do. It's taking a lot of time to write it out but only minutes to actually do.

I really hope it offers me some new stuff for intuition.

Posted By: Margaret Re: High Think Tank - 04/25/02 10:15 PM
Here is the main thing of great importance that is tricky:

The unconscious is just that...unconscious...

And the conscious is just that...conscious...

What we want is additional info for problem solving or creativity or learning. We have to build bridges between the conscious and unconscious. Thresholds are important places of transition. Image streaming is a threshold situation that allows us to build bridges.

But, when we pull something over from the unconscious to the conscious, thruout history, mankind has only been able to do it via poetry, art, images, fantasy, myths, fairy tales, dreams, projections. And to make it a challenge we tend to forget that the image of the black dog w/ the collar is an image from the unconscious that needs to be interpreted to be incorporated into the problem we are trying to solve.

Posted By: Margaret Re: High Think Tank - 04/25/02 10:18 PM
anyone wants help on amplification should read Marie Louise Von Franz books. I've just finished one on Archetypal Patterns in Fairy Tales....terrific book for getting into the feeling of amplification. It has helped me understand image streaming better. Sometimes, as Paul says, you solve a problem by stepping outside of the norm to get a different perspective.

My guess is that noone at LS has ever read von Franz stuff, so i really stepped outside the model for this one

Posted By: mgrego2 Re: High Think Tank - 04/26/02 04:54 AM
Margaret,

Thanks so much for humoring me. I always learn something from your perspective/slant on things.

Hopefully, you'll find what you're looking for in this set. I find it to be more polished, more direct, and more focused than either "The Einstein Factor" book or tape set. That isn't to say that they aren't good (they ARE), just that this approach works better for me.

With respect to amplification, are you always surprised? How do you decide it's time to open a book or door, break a mirror, whatever? Is this a talent that grew over time? I've tried what you call amplification on a number of occasions, expecting results, but then feeling like I was waiting for an elevator (tapping toe and looking at watch, "OK, surprise me now. I'm waiting!")

[This message has been edited by mgrego2 (edited April 25, 2002).]

Posted By: dc21 Re: High Think Tank - 04/26/02 01:01 PM
Margaret, thanks for the input.

I am not familiar with the term analograffiti. Could someone please define it? Thanks in advance.

Posted By: Margaret Re: High Think Tank - 04/26/02 08:05 PM

Well, it is b/c of PhRing that i came to understand my total lack of self esteem and fear of trusting my intuition. I've been working on it for some years now. Layering and circling

This is what i do: Say i'm using a wall that i'm going to jump over as a trigger to stimulate a new image to interpret an image from my image stream......what i do is just pick an outside stimulus for when i jump. Like as soon as the grandfather clock strikes, i'm jumping over. Maybe it's like 5 minutes till it strikes. So for 5 minutes, i'm studying the wall and imagining how it feels and stuff. Then as soon as the clock strikes--i jump AND what this means is the first image that pops up is, for me, new and a worthwhile amplification. Then it's back to beta to see how it helps my understanding. It works.

I've used as soon as i feel a breeze on my face, i jump when sitting outside. Anything like--as soon as i heard a noise in the house, i jump. You can use an alarm clock but put it under a blanket so the alarm is not too loud.

And, Edison did this: He held a rock and would sit down and sink into a light sleep. When he dropped the rock, he grabbed the first image that came to mind.

quote:
The great inventor Thomas Edison used this principle when he needed help with an invention. When Edison felt stymied in the midst of a difficult experiment, he would lie down on a couch with a rock in his hand. As he dozed off into a light sleep, he sank into his subconscious mind, which he recognized to be an avenue of infinite intelligence, from which all of his best ideas came. Then, as his body relaxed, Edison would let loose of his hold on the rock, which would drop to the floor with a loud "thud!" that would startle him out of his nap. At that moment Edison still had fresh in mind the idea he had contacted in his sleep state, and he would quickly write it down. That was Edison's secret. He went on to generate over 5,000 important patents, including the electric light, the phonograph, the alkaline battery, and motion pictures.

hope this is clear...

[This message has been edited by Margaret (edited April 26, 2002).]

Posted By: Margaret Re: High Think Tank - 04/26/02 08:08 PM
dc21, it's part of the Memory Optimizer Course

[This message has been edited by Margaret (edited April 26, 2002).]

© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement