Posted By: Bryan Genius Code vs. Centerpointe Program - 04/26/02 10:42 AM
Both of these programs promise to make you have the genius way of thinking of Einstein, Mozart, Etc. so which one is better? Do they both make you smarter in the same way or could you gain even more intellectual benefits by using both?

Posted By: Margaret Re: Genius Code vs. Centerpointe Program - 04/26/02 08:15 PM
You want to get smarter? Buy PhotoReading

Holosync has made me dyslexic; it can be unpredictable. I have seen it as a balancing factor. If you are on a journey into personal wholeness, then ok. But if you want to get smart, then you're wasting your $$$.

I have not received my GC yet, but i'm pretty sure it has to do w/ intuition. The MO course is also good for developing intellect.

Don't forget multiple intelligences defines many different kinds of smart nowadays So do you want to be nature smart, kinesology smart, interpersonal smart, linguistic smart, music smart, logical smart, etc. Or are you just wanting to be a smarty-pants smart?

You want to get

Posted By: Bryan Re: Genius Code vs. Centerpointe Program - 04/27/02 12:38 AM
Thanks for the advice, I have the photoreading course but haven't had the time and concentration to learn it so I bought Genius Code and it just arrived today and I'm hoping it's easier to learn and if I can learn it I think learning Photoreading would become easier, and after I learn these two I do plan on buying the Memory Optimizer.

Posted By: Margaret Re: Genius Code vs. Centerpointe Program - 04/27/02 01:11 AM
Bryan,
All of LS products require some amount of time and practice.

Please learn MindMapping. This one thing will enable you to problem solve, take notes, get the big picture, learn material faster.

Just learn MMing and you will see an increase in your ability to solve and learn. Nancy Margulies has a great book for learning. Tony Buzan's The MindMap Book is also great. Joyce Wycoff's book is terrific from another perspective. I really like the Wycoff book because it really trains us. I learned how to draw from the Margulies book and i got a feeling for MMing from the Buzan book and i put it all together from the Wycoff book.

You will not waste your time by learning MMing. Rather, you will be so impressed w/ your ability to process knowledge that you will feel smarter immediately. I also think it's the easiest technique to learn. I've done them all and it's the fastest, best, and easiest. You'll get so much more for the time spent.

good luck

Posted By: mgrego2 Re: Genius Code vs. Centerpointe Program - 04/27/02 03:32 AM
Bryan,

Margaret is right about all of the LS products requiring effort. There is no Matrix-style download in any of the courses. Although maybe that's what they're shooting for with the Fast Finish...

Go through each one once and decide where you want to focus your efforts. If you scatter your energies in search of that elusive mega-brain, you limit your results on all of them. After listening to PR and GC, follow your intuition about which one to work with first. Maybe it's as simple as going with the one that seems most fun (gets you the most energized, seems less imposing, whatever). If you're having fun, you'll find the time. Perhaps one will provide the key that unlocks the other. They certainly complement each other.

Personally, I would spend the time on GC first, but that's just me. It is more focused on strengthening the conscious/unconscious connection upon which PR relies (and the Direct Learning work you do just may lay the groundwork for later PR success).

Posted By: Betsemes Re: Genius Code vs. Centerpointe Program - 05/09/02 12:36 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Margaret:
Holosync has made me dyslexic; it can be unpredictable.
Margaret, how it has made you dislexic? Do you mean literally or on some figurative meaning? I have never heard such a thing before. Can you please explain what you mean?

Posted By: Hel Re: Genius Code vs. Centerpointe Program - 05/09/02 01:02 PM
Hahaha

Posted By: Margaret Re: Genius Code vs. Centerpointe Program - 05/10/02 02:40 AM
This is what i posted somewhere else
quote:

Hel, dyslexic, meaning i am mixing up certain letters and numbers. It just started over night and has persisted. Sometimes, even when i go very slow, i still will come to work to find i had entered the wrong numbers. But, i've changed and become more laid back and the guys are very kind about my dyslexic stuff. I'd rather be dyslexic and not uptight than the way it was before. It's a good trade off for me. Plus, i think it'll eventually go away, i'm only at P.1.1, so i have a long way to go. It's a strange product in some respects. Figure that for 51 years of my life i was never dyslexic at all, not remotely. Then suddenly i am. The only change in my life was the addition of h/s. I also broke my wrist 6 weeks into AP due to a primal panic that i was not able to recognize as overwhelm. But, i never considered stopping because it is a terrific product for personal growth.

And this is what Hel posted for me which was enlightening for me.

quote:
I just received this week's "Fortune" and read an article in it about top executives and other high achievers who are/were dyslexic. They had a very had time in school. But it seems that they just have a different way of picking up and processing info. So those who managed to get out of the education system unscathed could end up having an edge when they are in the working world in that they tend to be "creative" and "intuitive", meaning they do not see/think the same way as their colleagues. It seems that they see in images, 3D technicolor, and are more able to think outside the box. So maybe indeed the sudden onset of dyslexia has to do with your activating a particular part of your brain/mind, neuro-connections, which until then was more or less dormant.

Posted By: Betsemes Re: Genius Code vs. Centerpointe Program - 05/10/02 12:23 PM
Thanks for your reply. It is just that I'm following that program too and finding out bad side effects concerns me. I have been reading around and found a post of you that says you are at Purification level 1 or so I understood. I'm just in Awakening Level 1; it seems that you have gone through 4 full levels before me. That was a surprise. Judging by the way in which you speak about h/s, I was under the impression that you tried it once and gave up. I have seen many welcome effects in me and no adverse one at all, and I got surprised in learning on a bad side effect. I am male and it has been said that women excel in multitasking above us. Well, it may be exagerating, but I have read the subject in the sense that men are unable to multitask. One welcome effect of h/s is that I'm increasingly able to multitask. I'm more capable to perform at top without overwhelming, that's a welcome effect too. By what I have seen about h/s, the program is slow but effective; and in the long run, the sum of all the changes may amount impressively. If it makes me more efficient, then it's welcome. And efficiency may back up any LS course too.
Just some thoughts.

Posted By: Margaret Re: Genius Code vs. Centerpointe Program - 05/10/02 07:28 PM
Betsemes,
Very important point here w/ holosync. This is why i have never point-blank recommended it to people. Especially people who have emotional luggage and want to get rid of it as opposed to resolving it.

Everyone wants to be successful yesterday & we all want our hang-ups disappeared. Well, it just doesn't work that way. Never has & never will. I knew that coming into h/s. I immediately paid for the full program and have been listening every day 99% of the time ever since.

But, i have found that people do not have realistic expectations w/ that product. Bill Harris has to foot some of the blame for that in his type of advertisement. YET, Bill also has terrific people in place to help us out. Marc has been a blessing for me. And, since i paid for the full program (read this as i think inner circle type of terminology is ridiculous) i have not received any additional advertisement.

But, between the advertisement and the cost, the timid people will steer clear of it. That is best; they may not be able to handle what kind of traffic comes down the pike. Here we are imagining ourselves driving down the road at 80mph thinking it's clear sailing and suddenly there is a mac truck heading straight for us. Let me ask you this: How many people can change their inner image of clear sailing to MAC truck in the needed time to respond?

My life has changed all for the better, but do you know any kid who doesn't experience growing pains? Like me, you just make that decision as to the side affects. It was a no-brainer for me. But, some people, who upon breaking their wrist as a result of primal panic, might deem AP too much. I did not. I was upset w/ myself and determined to face what i had to face to become whole. I'm glad i made that decision.

With holosync, there is just no way to turn it into a package deal product. We are all different w/ different approaches to our very similar emotional luggage.

Mind Chatter is a very worthwhile newsletter. I have read almost all of them, rather, i've PhR almost all of them

[This message has been edited by Margaret (edited May 10, 2002).]

Posted By: Betsemes Re: Genius Code vs. Centerpointe Program - 05/13/02 12:55 PM
quote:
But, i have found that people do not have realistic expectations w/ that product. Bill Harris has to foot some of the blame for that in his type of advertisement.
I has noted that Bill uses the phrase "quantum leap" very often. I'm not very well verse in English, but I understand that that phrase means "big change" or something like that. I have never seen any such events, so I recently was wondering if I was wrong on the meaning of that phrase (maybe meaning "tiny change").

quote:
But, between the advertisement and the cost, the timid people will steer clear of it. That is best; they may not be able to handle what kind of traffic comes down the pike. Here we are imagining ourselves driving down the road at 80mph thinking it's clear sailing and suddenly there is a mac truck heading straight for us. Let me ask you this: How many people can change their inner image of clear sailing to MAC truck in the needed time to respond?
I'm afraid I don't understand your question. I guess you mean "fast response" to one of our "inner monsters". I have heard about such events, but I haven't experienced any of this in my whole AP and now in my A1. Maybe I'm expecting monsters so terrifying that any of what has presented has not been up to my expectations and so I haven't recognized them. Almost all of my upheavals have been presented as anxiety, very few times as fear, and none at all as panic. Once, I almost fainted; before learning on how to manage any of the unresolved material that gets to the surface. Maybe I has been fortunate, but I has a long way in front of me. Like you, I paid for the full program in advance (I agree that "Inner Circle" is ridiculous ), so maybe there is something really nasty awating to reveal itself. I don't think that many of us are really prepared for such fast changes. As I have seen it, humankind cannot manage abrupt changes very well.

quote:
My life has changed all for the better, but do you know any kid who doesn't experience growing pains? Like me, you just make that decision as to the side affects.
I've been perfectly aware about the pains that comes with h/s. But I wasn't aware about side effects. Holosync made you dislexic, maybe there have been some other different side effects for some others. The side effects still concern me, but I think that the benefits of the program far outweights the adverse effects. So I will continue through it.

[This message has been edited by Betsemes (edited May 13, 2002).]

Posted By: Margaret Re: Genius Code vs. Centerpointe Program - 05/13/02 07:53 PM
Betsemes,
Please know that having extreme reactions to holosync is only due to our resistances in life, i.e., our unresolved emotional luggage. Maybe you just don't have lots of emotional hangups to resolve. That's a blessing, accept it and be happy.

Marc once said to me that he has a difficult time convincing people that side effects don't mean that the holosync is working better than if there are no side effects.

Right now i have a terrible cold and i'm fairly certain it is overwhelm being released from this P.1.1. My unresolved stuff has seemed to always manifest physically for me. And, i do have some understanding where it's coming from. I can tell this from my dreams and side-thoughts.

You are seeing benefits...that's all that counts. If you are worried about side effects, then that can perhaps mean that you do have something there that is painful and that you are afraid to resolve. I listen for ONLY the alloted time and am perfectly willing to release my stuff little by little.

holosync results are similar to paraliminal results they are cumulative and best seen over a period of time

Posted By: Hel Re: Genius Code vs. Centerpointe Program - 05/14/02 07:21 AM
Crying is another possible 'side-effect'. Or is that a direct effect?

Posted By: Betsemes Re: Genius Code vs. Centerpointe Program - 05/14/02 01:05 PM
quote:
Betsemes,
Please know that having extreme reactions to holosync is only due to our resistances in life, i.e., our unresolved emotional luggage. Maybe you just don't have lots of emotional hangups to resolve. That's a blessing, accept it and be happy.
As I understand it, holosync causes the system (our ego) to "unroot". The system is being destroyed and our unconscious self wrongly thinks that we are being destroyed. We cry "STOOOOPPPPP!!!!!!!!, I'm beinnnnng destroyyyeeeedddddd!!!!!!!!!! and resistance is done by us. I have read it being compared to a map. Our personality is like a map, it is not ourselves, but a map that we have charted about ourselves. Unconciously we wrongly think that that map is ourselves, so our reaction to change it is resistance. That resistance is what we feel while we have unpleasant reactions to h/s, it is not the unresolved material that gets to the surface. Since our unconcious mind resists the changes, the trick is stay conscious (really conscious) so resistance is not done and we allow holosync to do its job peacefully. The system gets chaotic and eventually breaks down, reorganizing itself into a higher level. That's the way I have understood the workings of holosync, at least the explanation that Centerpointe have given.

Posted By: Margaret Re: Genius Code vs. Centerpointe Program - 05/14/02 07:43 PM
Betsemes,
I don't really know how to respond to your last post here. That is not my understanding at all. It also is not the understanding that CRI has in their literature from what i've read.

But, if it works for you, then that's all that counts.

Posted By: Betsemes Re: Genius Code vs. Centerpointe Program - 05/14/02 08:56 PM
The Support Follow-Up Letter #2 says:
quote:
When I interact with program participants and they tell me they are experiencing discomfort or upheaval as they use the program, and how hard it is for them, I know they are going through this process. Holosync has stirred things up for them, the old system that makes up their map of reality is falling apart to make way for a more evolved, more functional map, and a part of them is holding on to it tooth and nail. This can result in anger, depression, anxiety, headaches, stiff necks, boredom while listening , and a thousand other unpleasant symptoms.

This letter can be found at http://www.centerpointe.com/support/letter21.cfm . Letter #4 says:
quote:
Your experience can range from euphoria to peace to deep trance to discomfort to boredom. Whatever your experience, it is the manifestation of changes happening beneath the surface as your nervous system comes to a point where it cannot exist in the old way, temporarily breaks down, and then re-forms itself at a higher level of awareness one that takes into account more of the interconnections that make up the reality of your universe.

This letter can be found at http://www.centerpointe.com/support/letter55.cfm . Yes it works for me. But I don't think that I misunderstood what I read.

Posted By: Margaret Re: Genius Code vs. Centerpointe Program - 05/14/02 09:31 PM
quote:
As I understand it, holosync causes the system (our ego) to "unroot". The system is being destroyed and our unconscious self wrongly thinks that we are being destroyed.
There is nothing being destroyed....especially the ego. The ego is the organizing center of the personality. If you notice in what you posted your nervous system comes to a point where it cannot exist in the old way, temporarily breaks down, and then re-forms itself at a higher level of awareness Now you may feel like some part of you is being destroyed, but that's basically your resistance. Please notice how Bill said the nervous system (not ego) and also that he used the word temporarily not destroyed.

quote:
Since our unconcious mind resists the changes, the trick is stay conscious (really conscious) so resistance is not done and we allow holosync to do its job peacefully.
Our unconscious is not part of the mind. The term is used alone, i.e., the unconscious. There is a personal unconscious and a collective unconscious. What is happening is that all the repressed material that happened when we were being raised is just that... It is pushed out of our consciousness. Unresolved material like that will return to us in unplesant situations, actions, interpersonal relationships, etc. Mostly that unresolved material returns to us via projections into other people, places and things.

What happens is that holosync entrains the brain waves. Research has shown us that our early years from 4-8 match our brain waves which happen to be THETA. Since we live most of our lives at BETA and some ALPHA, we rarely reach the theta bw level where this stuff is stored. BUT, when our brains are entrained at this level---stuff is then able to resurface. If at this point, we fight this material that resurfaces, overwhelm and resistance occurs causing us discomfort. If, on the other hand, we surrender and release our resistance to it, we then resolve this, what i call, emotional luggage. Many people refuse to release it and it ends up causing endless problems. Then, unfortunately, they blame holosync.

To me the whole concept of what Bill Harris is doing is based on Prigogine's (sp?) research. It's this: By interjecting a small amount of chaos into the brain, the brain will then reorganize to a higher threshold thereby enabling the brain to perform at a higher level.

All people who are what we call survivors are those who have experienced this. Any time we are pushed beyond our comfort zone, our brain must reorganize to a higher level of tolerance, threshold, patience, understanding, love, effort, etc.. Just read the life of Victor Frankel.

It's just a matter of semantics. To me some of your terms were misleading.

Posted By: Betsemes Re: Genius Code vs. Centerpointe Program - 05/15/02 12:41 PM
As you well said it is a matter of semantics. You grossly misunderstood my post, now I can see the "why" of your response. First I want to apologize for unprecise writing. At the time I was referring to a map, what forms our personality; I was not referring to the ego as what you described. As holosync participants we want to change that map to something better. This is a rather complex subject so explaining it is somehow difficult and finding the right wording is even more. Bill explained it to us in over seven support letters and he included a booklet on this subject with the Awakening 1 soundtracks for higher level participants. So explaining this in full is well beyong the scope of a bulletin board. If I post something now, it is prone to misunderstanding again. But I want to clarify a bit thing that I think is the one most misunderstood.
quote:
If you notice in what you posted your nervous system comes to a point where it cannot exist in the old way, temporarily breaks down, and then re-forms itself at a higher level of awareness

Now this is what I actually posted.
quote:
The system gets chaotic and eventually breaks down, reorganizing itself into a higher level.

I didn't say "nervous system", but system (the map again). Now see the quote from the support letters that I posted.
quote:
Holosync has stirred things up for them, the old system that makes up their map of reality is falling apart to make way for a more evolved, more functional map, and a part of them is holding on to it tooth and nail.

This system that Biil mentions is what I was referring to.

Indeed, nothing of what you told is new to me. All this is due to misunderstanding. But one of your comments in a previous post says:

quote:
Please know that having extreme reactions to holosync is only due to our resistances in life, i.e., our unresolved emotional luggage.
Once I had such belief. I believed that what I was feeling was the unresolved material getting to the surface, but the response from the support department said that it was not that, but my resistance to the process. But again, I may be misunderstanding what you said again. As Vera Birkenbihl points out in the course "Memory Optimizer" a teacher gets in the wrong idea that his/her memory is the perfect way to transmit his/her knowledge; but not two people have the same material in their memories (memory web, to use the term that she uses in the course). Misunderstanding is prone to happen, I guess that our memory webs (yours and mine) are made up of very different material. So I just want to leave this subject here.

Posted By: Betsemes Re: Genius Code vs. Centerpointe Program - 05/15/02 01:08 PM
Oh well.
I now see were you took my "comment" from. This comment is this:
quote:
If you notice in what you posted your nervous system comes to a point where it cannot exist in the old way, temporarily breaks down, and then re-forms itself at a higher level of awareness
So that's what is wrong in my post? That is not a quote of mine, but it was taken (copy/pasted) from a Centerpointe's support letter. When I realized this I just laughed. So you are saying that Bill is wrong in what he wrote? This is the complete paragraph from where I took it.
quote:
IMPORTANT!: Remember not to judge the experience you are having during meditation against what you think it "should" be. Your experience can range from euphoria to peace to deep trance to discomfort to boredom. Whatever your experience, it is the manifestation of changes happening beneath the surface as your nervous system comes to a point where it cannot exist in the old way, temporarily breaks down, and then re-forms itself at a higher level of awareness one that takes into account more of the interconnections that make up the reality of your universe. Your individual experience is always the manifestation of what needs to happen in your unconscious mind in order to make the quantum leap to the next level of awareness. The means by which this happens is often mysterious, and a seemingly mundane or even unpleasant experience on the surface may be part of a profound shift internally, one that you may not see or understand the results of until some later time. Whatever happens, stay with your daily practice it will bear fruit!
Well, that's just something that I wanted to clarify. Again, all this was because of misunderstanding. Note that that quote is from a support letter. I never, never, NEVER said or implied that the nervous system was being destroyed (well, destroyed was not an accurate word, I used it to imply "changes"). The phrase "nervous system" was in the quote that I copy/pasted, not in my own wording. Regretfully that led to further misunderstanding.

[This message has been edited by Betsemes (edited May 15, 2002).]

Posted By: Betsemes Re: Genius Code vs. Centerpointe Program - 05/15/02 04:58 PM
Margaret,
About that dyslexia, did you contact the Centerpointe support for advise on it? I asked a support representative and he/she told me that Holosync does not produce dyslexia. That may mean that they have not heard any such cases, or has denied it, or just plainly are lying. I prefer to believe the first choice, but the two following them are also possible. I remember that the support letters recommended giving the nervous system a rest whenever we feel overwhelm and it seem to not wane away. I don't know whether or not it is your case, but if I were you, I would go deeper into this. Just a suggestion. This is the response I got (I contacted them via email):
quote:
Greetings,

Holosync does not produce dyslexia. Dyslexia is a learning
disability which can be cured or improved in most people with
reconditioning of the way the brain perceives and assimilates
visual information.

Although we provide clear instructions on usage, you can probably
imagine that over the years we've had a number of people totally
disregard the instructions and listen to Holosync in ways we would
never recommend. While some of these people do experience a
range of uncomfortable overwhelm symptoms (headache, sleep
disruptions, emotional sensitivity, mental fatigue, etc.) these
symptoms are temporary and are certainly quite different than a
learning disability.

Holosync is a very powerful, but also very safe technology.

>I knew about a person claiming that Holosync made her dislexic.
Did you know about bad side effects that comes from Holosync?
Why may bad side effects appear? and There is a way to avoid
them? May that dislexia be attributed to not giving rests to the
nervous system and continue with unstop listening? This is
something that concerns me. Thanks for your response.

Posted By: Margaret Re: Genius Code vs. Centerpointe Program - 05/15/02 07:38 PM
Betsemes,
Yep, i did contact Marc w/ regard to my dyslexic stuff. I'm ok w/ it. As i mentioned earlier.... i'm sure it'll eventually go away or get resolved. For some reason, i was not particularly alarmed by it. Had i called or e-mailed w/ a certain amount of alarm, then they would have recalled it. Also, i have never filled out the monthly reports. I think they are valuable, but i've been meditating for 35 yrs. now. I've experienced some strange stuff over the years. A little dyslexia is no big deal to me.

Thanks for your concern

Posted By: Frodo02 Re: Genius Code vs. Centerpointe Program - 05/16/02 05:22 AM
Hi,

I'm too on CRI's H/S program and currently on AL4.4. (P 1has
already arrived and I will start with it in a few month)
I purchased the whole program right at the beginning because
of the bargain price. It really is a bargain price compared to
most other systems such processing/therapy, Avatar or ESP
etc.
Also I have done some scientology type processing trainings in the
past, I consider H/S better because its a lot cheaper and works deeper. (Note: I have never been in Scientology but have been
trained by ex-scientology members)

I had some overwhelm symptoms until now but it was never
very strong or as dramatic as many others reported.
Actually, after I purchased the retreats CD's I realized
that I had indeed quite a few overwhelm symptoms but
seldom bothered me.

There were a few instances when it was quite strong. Then
I phoned my processor and I had a session on the phone.
The tech is called Mental Imagery Processing and works fast
and it is reasonable priced.
For the last six month, I am also using the
Sedona Method to release. It took me about
a month to make the Sedona Tech a habit but
it works now on automatic.

(I used the tape from the Euphoria Product as well)

However at the last leg of AL4 I have noticed that a childhood handicap which had been "solved" came up again.
It is lisping. Now, I don't claim that H/S causes lisping and I see
it as a typical overwhelm symptom which eventually will go away.

The greatest success so far is more an inner feeling, namely
that I feel much more secure.

Cheers

Posted By: Margaret Re: Genius Code vs. Centerpointe Program - 05/16/02 08:38 PM
Tony,
I'm glad you posted your lisping. It is very important for people to know that holosync is NOT totally predictable and this is really wonderful. If it was predictable then it would be a basically useless product because we are all so different. Similar but different, rather unique.

I have no patience for any whiners when it comes to holosync. It's the real deal when it comes to advancing the brain's threshold via technological entrainment. I think Bill Harris has done a terrific job w/ his product and his support staff.

Like you, i'm thrilled w/ the results of my time spent w/ holosync. So i'm a little dyslexic. But, i can see how some people would not be able to handle primal panic and other stuff that it brought up. At this point, i wouldn't change anything that's happened to me w/ regard to holosync.

I think Bill's promotional material is fair, honest, encouraging, realistic. How people read it or read into it is another matter.

For me A4.4 was a tough level. I went over by a couple months.

Posted By: Frodo02 Re: Genius Code vs. Centerpointe Program - 05/17/02 05:04 AM
Margaret,

How was the CRI retreat for you? Did you get
a big improvement as it is promised?

You can email to my email address if you wish.

Tony

Posted By: Betsemes Re: Genius Code vs. Centerpointe Program - 05/17/02 07:01 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Frodo02:
For the last six month, I am also using the Sedona Method to release. It took me about a month to make the Sedona Tech a habit but it works now on automatic.
Frodo02,
How your experience with h/s compares before and after putting into practice the Sedona Method? It's worth the price? Thanks in advance for your response.

Posted By: Margaret Re: Genius Code vs. Centerpointe Program - 05/17/02 07:21 PM
Tony, i never went to any of their retreats. When i get the opportunity, i head off to the holy people Someday i hope to attend a workshop w/ Chunyi Lin. But, i think most people get a definite sense of satisfaction from attending the retreats.

Betsemes, you didn't ask me, but i think you get more for your money from purchasing Euphoria from LS. There are some very interesting scessions. Even though you have CRI's stuff, the talk that Bill Harris gives is wonderful. Plus, you always have the h/s to lend to others on a trial basis. The Sedona tape done for Euphoria was just a wonderful tape for me. I loved it and got so much out of it. I'm surprised more people don't purchase Euphoria.

Posted By: Frodo02 Re: Genius Code vs. Centerpointe Program - 05/18/02 11:07 AM
Betsemes:
How your experience with h/s compares before and after putting into practice the Sedona Method?
No change on the H/S site. H/S just triggers
something and then I release it with Sedona,
sometimes!

I do not know what program you are referring to by "is it worth the price".
If you mean the Centerpointe program then please refer to my post. I stated that it is
probably the cheapest self-improvement program compared to other techs.

Cheers

Posted By: Frodo02 Re: Genius Code vs. Centerpointe Program - 05/18/02 11:09 AM
'

[This message has been edited by Frodo02 (edited May 18, 2002).]

Posted By: Betsemes Re: Genius Code vs. Centerpointe Program - 05/20/02 01:28 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Frodo02:
I do not know what program you are referring to by "is it worth the price".
I actually referred to the Sedona Method. I'm a current participant of the Centerpointe's program and I has been considering the SM. Since I'm already participating on h/s, it's now too late for me to consider the price of Centerpointe's, specially because I paid for the full program in advance. But since Bill Harris explains methods for releasing too, I just was wondering whether or not using the Sedona Method with h/s is worth the SM price. Does the SM makes it easier to release? Does having choices to release makes it easier? Faster? More effective/complete? I was just asking the possible advantages of combining h/s with the SM seeing them mainly from a financial point of view; whether or not it is advantageous enough to make it worth the price. Thanks.

Posted By: Frodo02 Re: Genius Code vs. Centerpointe Program - 05/21/02 05:38 AM
Betsemes,

From my experience the Sedona Method is a worth-while tool
and can be applied everywhere in any situation. That is a great
advantage compared to other techs.
However, S-M needs some practice before one can really use
the tech while for instance the H/S approach is more passive.

As stated earlier, both systems work very well together.
I learned S-M from one tape on the Euphoria program provided
by LS. Therefore I cannot answer your question re purchasing
the S-M course from Sedona.
I reckon that it will take you some time to go thru the S-M course
while the tape on Euphoria only takes ½ hour.
I too received some ad material about Sedona thru CRI. I think
that they offer a free tape. Perhaps you contact Sedona and ask
for that free introduction tape. That might help you.

Cheers

Posted By: AlexK Re: Genius Code vs. Centerpointe Program - 05/21/02 09:31 AM
Betsemes,

I have done the full Sedona Method course. If you would like to know anything specific feel free to email me with your question.

Alex

Posted By: Frodo02 Re: Genius Code vs. Centerpointe Program - 05/23/02 09:30 AM
Margaret,

You wrote:
i never went to any of their retreats. When i get the opportunity, i head off to the holy people
Where this that holy woman near Cologne/Germany?
I know that you had some contact on CRI D/F
with some lady from Cologne. Was Brigitte??
Of course this lady was not a holy woman but
I guess a follower of her.

What impression do you get from this holy
people. I suspect that you went to see
Eckerhard Tolle as well???

Tony

Posted By: Margaret Re: Genius Code vs. Centerpointe Program - 05/23/02 08:36 PM
Tony
Heavens, i am the one who says Tolle is a phony!!!!! I was no more impressed w/ that Maharishi guy in the 1960's than i am w/ Tolle. They're both the same to me. I should clarify myself though. My response had more to do w/ people on the CRI DF elevating him to a status he does not deserve. He's certainly not a fake in any ordinary sense of the word. But in the spiritual realm, the real holy people just don't bother w/ money It is not in my book that i would ever pay to listen to a holy person speak. His workshop in Rhinebeck charges big bucks and so do his tapes and stuff. He's just a guy trying to make a living off his personal transformational experience. This is the height of New Age adgenda. There's nothing wrong w/ what he's doing. Everyone is doing the same thing. I once went to see a holy man in Tiruvannamalai who lived on a veranda who blessed me greatly and another who just sits waiting for people. Someone asked him a question and when he answered that person, he looked at me & i suddenly felt a terrific jolt of energy shooting up both arms & culminating at the lower back of my skull. No money was involved. I just have a thing about workshops and what i call true spirituality My experience has been different. Not better, just different.

Here's what holy means to me: A person who is capable of knowing what i need prior to my knowing it and giving it to me w/o asking. Someone who can LITERALLLY change night into day & day into night. I have been healed in dreams. I was driving on a highway & came around a blind corner at 55 mph only to see a grey caddie directly in front of me. I suddenly felt myself flip out of my body at the chest area and next thing i know is i'm looking in the rear view mirror at the caddie still on my side of the road going around the corner. There were too many cars for it to get back in. Swami has saved my life a few times.

I once called Mother Meera (Limburgh) to ask for her help w/ a guy i work w/. His 13 month old son was dying and noone and nothing could help this baby. I asked him if he wanted me to call her. He said yes. On the day he was driving his son to the hospital, which he thought was it for this baby, i spoke to Mother & she said to take the baby to the hospital but that she would help. Well, by the time they got to the hospital, that baby was FINE. To this day, that baby is healthy. He was the weaker of twin boys. He had been sick for 3 months & had almost no weight or strength left in him.

Now these are just a couple things. Without any exaggeration on my part...stuff like this is on-going in my life w/ Swami and Mother. Yet there are plenty of people out there slandering them both. I have my personal experiences and that's it. I have seen Swami raise some woman who had been dead for 30 minutes...& in Andhra heat that is something. She just got up and walked away.

[This message has been edited by Margaret (edited May 23, 2002).]

Posted By: Frodo02 Re: Genius Code vs. Centerpointe Program - 05/24/02 10:34 PM
Margaret,

Thanks for sharing your experience. I have no experience with this since "holy" people
never interested me.

I know someone in Colorado, his name is Samuel Avital. His can read the body language like a book. He told me that he had
visited some of this "holy/enlightend" people on courses and retreats. What he saw
was that the body language told a different story then their words.

Of course, this should not be so for every
"holy" people but I have a natural distrust for self-styled gurus.

Tony

Posted By: Kat Re: Genius Code vs. Centerpointe Program - 07/10/02 12:05 AM
Getting back to the Sedona Method issue. I went through the entire program. It was a lot of hard work. And Lord knows I needed it! I had so much baggage that it was effecting my health and my relationships and the worst part of it was that I didn't even realize this until I received a sample tape promoting the Sedona method in the mail.

For my experience, the Sedona method opened the pathway so that I could benefit from other more esoteric tools like the Sylva Method and Centerpoint's Holosync.

The H/S series I bought was actually not the full program they sell at centerpoint dot com. The system came from a company called New You and it's called Mind Aerobics. I'm not sure how it differs, but it was a lot less expensive. I'm on the third CD now.

Here's my experience with HS: When I started with the first CD, it completely wore me out. I felt like I filled 10 hours with mentally taxing work even though it was only 1/2 to 1 hour. After about 2 weeks I noticed that I have better and faster eye hand coordination, more mental acuity and better communication skills. When I was a child I was somewhat ambidextrous. I noticed that the ambidexterity started to return. I was just naturally grabbing things with my left hand that I would have otherwise moved my body around to use my right hand for.

When I stopped seeing improvement (about 8 months later) I moved to the second CD. The first couple of weeks produced more of the same weariness that the first one did. Then I noticed I had better focus and clarity.

I'm now on my third CD and I recently had a very interesting experience. While in the middle of the "extended workout", I was interrupted by noises in the garage. I opened my eyes and I saw a vision of what looked like a network of green neon with pulses of light flashing through it. As I came out of my meditation, the mesh began to collapse until it was gone. I don't know what this means, but I am noticing more mental clarity and focus as well as better discernment week by week. I can only attribute it to the h/s - Sedona combination.

I just ordered the Genius Code, so I'll see how it compares.

Posted By: Texas Bob Re: Genius Code vs. Centerpointe Program - 07/29/02 03:44 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Kat:
The H/S series I bought was actually not the full program they sell at centerpoint dot com. The system came from a company called New You and it's called Mind Aerobics. I'm not sure how it differs, but it was a lot less expensive.

I searched the web for both New You and Mind Aerobics but I couldn't find the program you talked about. Do you have a web address for them? I'm curious how they stack up as far as how expensive their program is compared to Centerpointe.

Thanks,
Bob

Posted By: BRA Re: Genius Code vs. Centerpointe Program - 08/17/02 07:50 PM
Margaret,
I think I have a site which would be interesting for you to explore. You seem to have enough experiences to grasp the information avaliable here. If you feel like, go visit www.azuritepress.com

To make myself a little more open I would like to say that I have extensively used almost all tapes from LS, Both Sedona Freedom Now and Holistic releasing, Holosync (Inner circle member)and Zhineng Qigong (Chi-Lel)with more for some years. Some of the experiences I have had is truly remarkable from my point of view. I have tried some other stuff out there (like Jasmuheen)...

I used the Holosync long enough to want to have something more useful in my everyday life, as strong/effective but in my opinion more "handy" in everyday situations etc. I still endorse H/S but to me it became a little to boring to just sit still...
And I really recommend the Maharic Seal for protection and safe exploration with GC etc.

To further turn on the heat ;-), I would like to put out a warning about the teachings of Dr. Stone at MSLA, California. So many things came to insight after using the Maharic seal that I feel pity for the kindhearted people still in this "organisation", because they do not know better/ recieves the correct information. Really brainwashing as I see it. If you do NOT feel guided to explore these teachings from azuritepress, please remember that all guidance is unfortunately not for your longterm best... All my guides, angels, archangels etc disappered when using this technique (Maharic Seal), leaving me with myself again. So beware for what you call in. It can take some real long time before you again rediscover what their true intent was...

Feel free to respond!

He's just a guy trying to make a living off his personal transformational experience. This is the height of New Age adgenda. There's nothing wrong w/ what he's doing. Everyone is doing the same thing. I once went to see a holy man in Tiruvannamalai who lived on a veranda who blessed me greatly and another who just sits waiting for people. Someone asked him a question and when he answered that person, he looked at me & i suddenly felt a terrific jolt of energy shooting up both arms & culminating at the lower back of my skull. No money was involved. I just have a thing about workshops and what i call true spirituality My experience has been different. Not better, just different.

Here's what holy means to me: A person who is capable of knowing what i need prior to my knowing it and giving it to me w/o asking. Someone who can LITERALLLY change night into day & day into night. I have been healed in dreams. I was driving on a highway & came around a blind corner at 55 mph only to see a grey caddie directly in front of me. I suddenly felt myself flip out of my body at the chest area and next thing i know is i'm looking in the rear view mirror at the caddie still on my side of the road going around the corner. There were too many cars for it to get back in. Swami has saved my life a few times.

I once called Mother Meera (Limburgh) to ask for her help w/ a guy i work w/. His 13 month old son was dying and noone and nothing could help this baby. I asked him if he wanted me to call her. He said yes. On the day he was driving his son to the hospital, which he thought was it for this baby, i spoke to Mother & she said to take the baby to the hospital but that she would help. Well, by the time they got to the hospital, that baby was FINE. To this day, that baby is healthy. He was the weaker of twin boys. He had been sick for 3 months & had almost no weight or strength left in him.

Now these are just a couple things. Without any exaggeration on my part...stuff like this is on-going in my life w/ Swami and Mother. Yet there are plenty of people out there slandering them both. I have my personal experiences and that's it. I have seen Swami raise some woman who had been dead for 30 minutes...& in Andhra heat that is something. She just got up and walked away.

[This message has been edited by Margaret (edited May 23, 2002).][/B][/QUOTE]

Posted By: Margaret Re: Genius Code vs. Centerpointe Program - 08/19/02 08:25 PM
I've been doing CRI holosync for 4 years now & i'm not even close to being bored. I'm a very satisfied customer of that product.

Thanks for the info but i'm now finally doing the SFQ course that is offered by Master Chunyi Lin via LS.

I'm following my Teachers and my heart. I would never follow my curiosity in matters of the Spirit.

Take Care

Posted By: BRA Re: Genius Code vs. Centerpointe Program - 08/27/02 09:23 PM
quote:
I've been doing CRI holosync for 4 years now & i'm not even close to being bored. I'm a very satisfied customer of that product.

So I Am too, but when it comes down to secure the gains from the cleansings done, I really felt that I needed methods to protect myself when people are around... When one starts to clean ones field people is drawn to ones "good vibrations" and that is sometimes not so happy according to ones social life... ;-) I think you mentioned something like that in another discussion...

Thanks for the info but i'm now finally doing the SFQ course that is offered by Master Chunyi Lin via LS.

Thats great, I think Qigong is a very powerful tool for harmonizing "inner and outer" energies.

I'm following my Teachers and my heart. I would never follow my curiosity in matters of the Spirit.

Well, I think curiosity was the driving force when you started with all these methods, with or without Teachers. My Teachers turned out not to be for my highest good although I assure you that they tried to convince me that.

Take Care

Posted By: BRA Re: Genius Code vs. Centerpointe Program - 08/27/02 09:25 PM
quote:

So I Am too, but when it comes down to secure the gains from the cleansings done, I really felt that I needed methods to protect myself when people are around... When one starts to clean ones field people is drawn to ones "good vibrations" and that is sometimes not so happy according to ones social life... ;-) I think you mentioned something like that in another discussion...

Thats great, I think Qigong is a very powerful tool for harmonizing "inner and outer" energies.

Well, I think curiosity was the driving force when you started with all these methods, with or without Teachers. My Teachers turned out not to be for my highest good although I assure you that they tried to convince me that.

Take Care

Posted By: Margaret Re: Genius Code vs. Centerpointe Program - 08/27/02 10:11 PM
BRA,
No, curiosity was definitely not the motivation for me. Never was at any time in my life.

I had great yearning, pining. I was wasting away w/ longing. I was fasting and praying and crying day in and day out. I was doing my duty w/ the faith that my Master would find me. It did happen this way for me. I was 24 at the time my Master came to me.

I do not experience any curiosity in matters of the Spirit. I know. I was like this even as a child.

But don't get me wrong here. There is absolutely nothing inadequate w/ curiosity. I just don't know much about it like you. Maybe it's your guide in this life.

BTW, i looked at that site and it was like a foreign language to me. I understood nothing. I know Sanskrit and the Vedas and Vedanta, but that all was too confusing for my understanding. God is simple; man is complex...P. Yogananda.

Plus my Masters have never at any time tried to convince me of anything. Most of the time, they are helping me even before i know about a problem. They help w/o asking. Once when i was in Germany, i was suddenly showed great kindness by Mother Meera. I was told to sit very near her. My good luck i thought!!! When i returned to the US, i found out that on that day my mother had undergone triple bypass surgery. Now 6 years later, at the age of 81, her heart is in perfect condition. The doctors are amazed at how good her heart is. What love and kindness is this? How to repay such a love?

Take care

[This message has been edited by Margaret (edited August 27, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by Margaret (edited August 27, 2002).]

© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement