Posted By: Sandy Millies Common Feelings About Image Streaming - 12/03/02 02:53 PM
Some people have said they feel silly or embarrassed speaking their Image Stream aloud. This is very common. Many of us also feel silly. However, it is important to speak aloud your images, so that your brain processes the images at all levels. Each time you Image Stream aloud, the more comfortable you'll become.

Another comment we have been hearing from Genius Code users, is that while Image Streaming, some people feel that they are just making up descriptions as they go along, that the perceptions are not really coming from their other than conscious mind. Win Wenger says that in this case you should speak faster and faster, moving along with your descriptions to out pace the conscious mind.

Once you feel comfortable Image Streaming, you can slow down, as long as you keep going with your descriptions without giving your conscious editor time to interfere.

When I do image streaming, I am just giving
verbal descriptions. I see nothing anywhere.

The only thing that vaguely that can be
considered is the phosphorene effect

© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement