I recently did Feng Shui in my bedroom according to Diamond Feng Shui. According to my persona energy number, I placed the headboard of my bed on the west wall of my bedroom. Then I moved my air purifier to the west wall where it was against it and it blew out air to the east. The next day, I experienced severe menstrual cramps, vomiting all that day and night, then the kids experienced something like asthma attacks and they don't have asthma and then my dog threw up all day a few days later. Then a few days later, I got bronchitis. I switched my air purifier to the opposite wall where the air can blow westward like it originally was. Can anyone tell me if this is a good placement? I couldn't figure out what in the world I had done incorrectly with Feng Shui to get all of these sickness. However, my wealth and career have grown since Feng Shui.......woohoo! Any suggestions? Oh, I also placed my health goal card above my bed with my listed goals too.

Thanks so much for any help you can give!

Sharon
You might be facing geopathic stress zones caused by underwater currents. Stress zones affect plants and animals, weakening their biofields.

A simple pendulum can help you identify these stress zones, once you find them, simply place a subtle energy device over the area to nullify the effect.

Often, the stagnant energy disappears permanently over time with treatment.

Personally, I love my Bioelectric Shield ( www.toolsforwellness.com/eb007.html ) as well as my Dr. Phyllis Light Pendants ( www.toolsforwellness.com/eb007.html) They've been with me for three years!

If those are too pricey, try the Life Field Cone ( www.toolsforwellness.com/pp851.html ).

I visit other forums that recommend "chi generators" which are said to be the best against stress zones.Check out www.Hscti.com for the great grand daddy of chi devices. I must warn you: he's exorbitant! So keep clear for now. Of interest is Jonathan Goldman ( www.higherpowertech.com) as this guy sells really low and his customer support is simply amazing. He's a long time friend of mine. Recently I saw an interesting site called Magic Machines ( www.magickmachines.com ). The stuff there looks like they can handle geostress zones, and they have a nice forum, but I sadly found that the website www.somethingawful.com described their creations with depressing terms (scams, hoaxes, etc). But then again, somethingawful.com likes to lambast most that are out of the ordinary.

Okay, once you amass all these tools, your house is sure to be stress free till the end of your days.

That is, unless you live with the inlaws.
Thank you so much for the useful information! I went to the websites and learned of things I never heard of and validated what you recommended would be helpful. Until the money flows more rampant, do you have any recommendations for some steps that require little to no investments such as moving things around or adding windchimes or crystal spheres in my room? It is so strange how this has happened. I only moved my bed over about a foot and I ended up putting the air purifier in the original facing direction before the sicknesses came.

I live in a single wide mobile home and I have a king size bed in my small room. I have everything moved and placed according to Feng Shui. I was thinking that the airflow of the air purifier should blow west since that is the direction of my health and see what happens. So far I am slowly recovering from my bronchitis and now I am having some digestive problems.......and I am one who generally is in excellent health and rarely goes to the doctor.

I will invest in one of the items you have mentioned previously as money continues to flow. I have invested a lot of money recently fixing my home myself and adding some decor and it has all been well worth it! ;-)

I love doing Feng Shui and am looking forward to learning more!!

Sharon
Crystal spheres will do the job, particularly Jade or adventurine if you're after money. These crystals reputedly strengthen the drive to sense and seize opportunities.

It doesn't matter whether the crystals are fuzzy or cracked. Use your intuition. They will call out to you.

Don't just leave the crystals in the room. Carrying a double terminated quartz pendant near the clavicle enhances your personal energies and keeps negativity at bay. You might find a few good ones at www.earthtransitions.com
I truly appreciate all of your help. Wow, you are from Germany I see! Isn't it wonderful when people all over the globe come together to help one another? I went to the site that you provided.......www.earthtransitions.com and the only crystals I found on the site were the Genesa Crystals. I didn't see any Jade crystals,which I am very interested in (will have to look up the color adventurine....that's a new one to me). Now you recommended not leaving this in a room. Do do I carry one wherever I go? And putting one near my clavicle is what you recommend? I have a clavicle with a 3rd degree separation from years ago. I think putting the crystal on or near the good clavicle would be more adventageous......right? So how do you keep it near your clavicle.......attach it to a bra? Well, I have to ask......ha! I know I have lots of questions. I am very open to all possibilities.

By the way, I love the earth transition site! There is even a place for house clearing that I think would be very beneficial......and it is affordable too! And I love how everything gravitates towards helping Mother Earth and the environment. I own an environmental technologies/healthy living company and can see so much on this site that can and is benefiicial to our Earth and environment.

Thank you so much again for taking the time to guide and direct me to these sites. I love learning and exploring new possibilities!!
Wow, this morning, upon first awaking, it just hit me in what I needed to do!!! My headboard is not attached to my bedrame. It doesn't go with the frame but 2 scriews hold it together and I will have to screw them tightly in to secure the headboard. I left this part undone after I had moved it around for Feng Shui purposes. The biggest thing that came to me was that the plastic legs that hold the metal legs underneath the bed were completely detached and broken off while I was pushing this huge bed around for Feng Shui!! So I am going to secure the headboard today. But first, I am going to buy some Gorilla Glue and glue those posts back on the bed! Woohooo! A divine message first thing in the morning sure wakes the soul!

Sharon
Yes I'm from germany. It's where my soul grows. It also helps that the bratwurst here is unbeatable.

Earthtransitions.com has excellent table top crystals like the genesa. That little wonder can clear an entire home of negative forces regardless where you keep it.

For personal wear, I buy my crystals here:

http://www.crystalcavern.com/crystal_pendants.html

They're beautiful and double terminated. That means the energy is very dense within your bio-zones.

Grab the amethyst and rose quartz types for the best possible mental effects. Avoid the clear quartzes.

If you're in the US, shipping will be expensive because that's a UK store. Hope you can find one closer to home
You have been such a blessing......but you are such a stinker in having the best bratwurst there! Geez, I love that with saur kraut......and mustard, german potato salad......ok, now I'm salivating...ha! It has been on my mind a lot to purchase the Genesa crystals. I will definitely invest in one. I might just be a Christmas present to myself and my 2 children. ;-)

Thank you so much for the site that you go to for purchasing your crystals. I absolutely love all of them! I will become a Reiki Master on November 12 and I think that having crystals and wearing them will add to the cleansing of negative energies and enhance the healings of others......spiritually, physically, and emotionally (of course, I just started doingsome research on various crystals and their applications. So this site you sent to me is a great help! I will look into the exchange of money from UK to US and see which one I want and would like to purchase. It's great to have your recommendation on crystals and other things that you have mentioned to me. I truly appreciate all of your time and energy in helping me.

By the way, I spent hours repairing my bed (things get breaking apart and so many things kept going wrong), but now I have the same bed, with new legs and my headboard tightly secured! Looks like a new bed........woohoo! My bronchitis seems to be creeping back or maybe not fully recovered.......even after finishing antibiotics a few days ago. I so much dislike medicines like that and truly believe that the healing energies are going to be able to move freely as I sleep and continue to work upon waking.

Thank you so much for everything. I love receiving your advice and input! Many, many blessings to you and your loved ones. ;-)

Sharon
Using crystals boils down to this

1) Clearing
2) Programming
3) Repeat

And that's it.

Every month's a good time to clear a crystal of stagnant energy. You see, crystals are etheric vacuum cleaners. They suck up the bad stuff. You want to avoid that.

Clear a crystal simply by leaving under the sun for a day or soaking it in saline solution for a few hours.

Then Programme. Hold it in your hands and talk with the crystal. Tell it what you want. Your energy then goes into the crystal and is amplified .

That should be enough to keep you happy and healthy.

Remember to pick up a pack of bratwursts!
Aloha Sharonc,

There could be a geopathic stress line in that area. Also realize there is a lot of "stuff" out there. Be very discerning, realizing it may be good, bunk, or actually not applicable to your situation. Marie teaches a dousing class that handles this.

It would be of benefit to see where your bedroom is in relation to the home layout, as well as your personal energy number. Did you move the bed from one of your other good directions to your success directions?

Much Love, Shawn
Hi Shawn,

Thank you for your insight. With having only the Essentials course, I realize that I am not aware of so many things. I intend to purchase the other levels so that I know what I am doing completely.

I live in a single wide mobile home and my bedroom is in the far left of the home as you walk in the front door. My bed was on the same wall as it has been for 6 years since I moved in, however, with Feng Shui, I moved it about one foot and a half over on the same wall more away from the window so that more of my solid headboard can be more on a solid wall...this is when the sicknesses occurred. This wall is the health direction of west. My energy number is 2. Now, I am suffering from pains in my ribcage that I had problems with years ago. I think it is funny yet interesting how Feng Shui works and how our lives can directly be impacted in a positive or negative way. I just might have to invest in one of those devices that suaveladykiller mentioned. Just waiting for the funds to arrive. ;-)

Any advice you can give Shawn is much appreciated. I am so thankful to other person who spent so much in depth time and energy assisting me as well as the time that you have taken to offer your assistance. Many blessings to you, Shawn.

Sharon
Hi Shawn,

I think I am ready to be doused with one of Maries classes....ha! My lungs are not clear and my health is still the same. I have not been healthy since I moved my bed so I am considering moving my bed again. Keep in mind that I have a king size bed and live in a single wide mobile home. As you walk in my front door, my room is at the far left. I did move my bed at first to the center of the south wall. It looked great, but it didn't feel right and my sleep was off and it wasn't in one of my personal best directions.....i later discovered. . Now I have an idea to move my bed in one other spot. I can move it so that the solid headboard is facing my personal growth direction of southwest. However, this would mean that my headboard would be completely against a 4 ft. tall window and to the west, about 6 inches, would be another 4 ft. tall window. I'm not sure that being exposed fully to windows is the best way, but again, I'm willing to try it. What do you think? I can buy a pendelum...any idea where to buy these? When I get it, how do I use it and how would it indicate a geopath stress line? I will find a way to get funds to buy a energy device if I discover that I cannot move my bed in the southwest direction and if there is a geopath stress line.

Thanks to you and suaveladykiller for helping me immensely!! Much love and many blessings to you and yours. ;-)

Sharon
Anything to help a fellow LSC fan. The pleasure is all mine.

Thanks to you and suaveladykiller for helping me immensely!! Much love and many blessings to you and yours. ;-)
Aloha,

The windows are not nessesarily an issue.

Much Love, Shawn
Thank you, Shawn! I don't know why I didn't notice this before, but I am sleeping in a room where the ceiling is slanted and the center line of the slant is right where my body lies under. I've read in a Feng Shui book to either get a canopy or put a crystal on the slant over the bed. I might try the crystal. I just got my Rieki 1 and 2 healing degrees and am using it for self healing and healing others. This has been very useful for my healing process.

I certainly send much love, peace, light, and blessings to you!

Sharon
Marie would recommend the canopy.

I don't think she'd put out there to place a crystal for that situation - there are a lot of "bamboo flute" and other cures in other systems she doesn't recommend because at the energetic level, she just doesn't see them doing what they are suppose to be doing.

When you are referring to "am using it for self healing and healing others. This has been very useful for my healing process." are you referring to the crystal or the bed?

Much Love,

Shawn
Hey Shawn,

I was referring to the healing process of self healing using Reiki. Even though I can heal, I feel the energy in my bedroom, which is also where my office is, to be a source of energy that feels unclean and I frequently cough. There is no clutter in my bedroom, it is very clean, and all of my goals are put on the walls with images and with exactly the way Marie suggests to do it. It definitely started when I moved my bed. To save money, I think I will move my bed in a different direction (sw) instead of purchasing a canopy. I'll see what happens when I do that. Lord help me moving this king bed by myself again.........ha!

I will specifically focus on changes in the bedroom to test the energy levels over the next 2 weeks and will report what has worked. I'll tell you one thing, since I've done Feng Shui, I have had 2 inventions that have come to me (one in the middle of the night upon awakening) and am hiring a patton attorney right now to carry this through. So the creative side has come out big time unexpectedly!

Many blessings and love,

Sharon
Marie will be teaching a three-day Learning Strategies event on Diamond Dowsing at the end of April 2007. Details will be emailed and posted on the web site by January.

Debra
Thanks Debra! I've heard of an event that she, her husband, and the man who does QiQong, will be doing, I think, in April or March of 07.

By the way, my health has been so much better!!! Becoming a Reiki Master, learning self healing, and learning that I have control of what I want to feel like are the essential things I was lacking in my life.

Yesterday, I painted my front door purple for prosperity (and basing in on the Baqua theory and things have already started happening with success in my business today!) Woohooo!

Sharon
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement