Posted By: Marc Trying to contact Shawn - 07/31/07 10:30 PM
Hi Shawn,

I'm trying to send you an email but I've tried twice and it keeps sending my emails back to me. Is there another email I can get hold of you on? It's urgent. Thanks.

Marc
Posted By: shui Re: Trying to contact Shawn - 08/06/07 05:46 PM
its sad that a company producing excellent products have an extreamly poor customer service attitude. i ve been tying to reach them for weeks
Posted By: Mayflowers Re: Trying to contact Shawn - 08/07/07 01:28 PM
Perhaps they're on summer vacation for a couple of weeks? A lot of small businesses close for a few weeks in the summer.
Posted By: KWLee Re: Trying to contact Shawn - 08/08/07 11:03 AM
The PhotoReading retreat is currently either going on or about to begin, I believe. That's why everyone's tied up. Try sending an e-mail to the general accounts.
Posted By: Shawn_Grim Re: Trying to contact Shawn - 08/16/07 08:33 PM
Aloha Marc,

That's odd. Was it a generic bounceback-error or vacation message? We've been pretty busy with the Born A Healer event last weekend and PhotoReading Retreat wrapping up today (which I'm sitting in the back of the room of, at this moment.)

Give it another try email-wise, otherwise just call Learning Strategies and ask for a Diamond Feng Shui coach and they will be glad to talk with you.

Much Love, Shawn
Posted By: Shawn_Grim Re: Trying to contact Shawn - 08/16/07 08:44 PM
Aloha shui,

How are you trying to contact Learning Strategies' customer service? Customer service works hard to return calls and emails within 24 hours...
except to those people that don't leave a phone number, or a message. ; )

From 8am-5:30 Central, we have staff on hand to answer your calls.

If you email specific staff members, responses can be dependent a little more on their schedule.

I happen to have an internet access here at the retreat, so I'm responding to emails and those projects that need to be attended.

Much Love, Shawn
Posted By: Marc Re: Trying to contact Shawn - 08/27/07 07:26 PM
Hi Shawn

I get a generic bounced back message every time I send an email to you. I did manage to get a response from Wendy as I sent it to all the available emails that was listed. Not sure which one got through. But the second email I sent to Wendy did get bounced back so I'm not sure what is going on. I will keep trying. Thanks.

Marc
Posted By: Shawn_Grim Re: Trying to contact Shawn - 08/31/07 05:25 PM
odd...
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement