Posted By: suzgems Shelves on the wall - 06/16/08 10:52 PM
I have read and heard Marie talking about sharp edges and shelves and bookcases etc. My understanding is that with bookcases, it is better to have all your books come right to the edge so that there are no 'sharp edges' of energy jutting out at you.

Question: I like to put up single shelves on the wall and put display items on them i.e., in my office, on my north wall, I have two shelves that display awards I have won and recognition plaques, etc. Are these shelves, which are behind me and above my head by about one to two feet causing a disruption in the energy flow in my office?

Thank you for your time,

Suzanne
Posted By: Shawn_Grim Re: Shelves on the wall - 06/19/08 07:51 PM
Aloha suzgems,

Well they do create poison arrows at that height. Some folks place a nice cloth on the shelves which drop over the edge a ways to soften the edge.

Much Love, Shawn
Posted By: suzgems Re: Shelves on the wall - 06/21/08 02:24 PM
Is it better to just remove them? Will the cloth neutralize the sharp edges.

I thought that it was a good idea to display these success Items on the north wall. However, if it is doing more damage than good, I'll remove them!
Posted By: Shawn_Grim Re: Shelves on the wall - 06/23/08 09:57 PM
There isn't anything the matter with displaying things, I'm just suggesting a way to do it without the slender, hard, extruding edges coming off the wall.

Much Love, Shawn
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement