Posted By: Ilia Images on Relationships Vision Board - 09/03/09 01:55 AM
Hi Shawn,

I have a vision board in my personal relationships direction that I have placed a lot of pictures of couples on - I remember I read in an article that Marie said to have steamy pictures. So they are relatively hotter pictures, not saintly. However, I'm wondering if i have too many couples? Could this give the universe the wrong message somehow? Should I only have one couple? I also have a description of the partner I'm looking for in the center of my board/picture. I'm hoping that this activation is okay. I would love to get your feedback on this.

Also, I'm going to put a new desk in the SE of my room - I'm wondering if there is a particular type of desk or combination of material/color that would be particularly lucky in this area. Do you have any ideas? Thanks for your insight.
Hi there Ilia--I had an images on my vision board of a hybrid car. One was blue, one was red, one was pine green.

My intention was to buy one used, to be able to pay cash, and I kept saying I didn't care what color it was.

Well, a couple of weeks later, my husband spotted the make, model, and year hybrid we wanted on a high-end used car lot. (You know it is very rare to find great used hybrids.) We test drove it and bought it, cash, trading in my 1990 Cadillac sedan DeVille--thank goodness, I don't know what I would have had to do to sell the Caddy! And able to pay without finanacing it.

Here's the joke--my hybrid is GRAY.
I think the universe figured the color of my car was a "gray area" since I didn't specify or care about the color, and had different colors in my vision images!

Maybe you could keep looking for couples that are more specific to what you want, or cut out ideal heads and paste them over the faces of the pictures. Or add the intention somehow, that all of these are your one ideal couple, at different times.
Oh! Oh! or paste your picture over all the appropriate figures, and paste an ideal partner--even just a smiley face with "my ideal partner" written on it on all the appropriate partner's faces.

Very best of life and love to you!
Posted By: Shawn_Grim Re: Images on Relationships Vision Board - 09/10/09 03:33 PM
Unless the board was just a "Relationship" vision board, I'd choose something else as my main goal/focus/core of my life for the middle. Linda's suggestions are fun and creative.

Much Love,

Shawn
Posted By: JETAY Re: Images on Relationships Vision Board - 11/05/09 03:28 AM
Hi Shawn
I have a quick question - I've set up my Vision Board with the directions as described by Marie in her newsletter. When I hung the board I noticed that West was actually facing East and so forth. I didn't think too much about it at first, but have noticed over the past few weeks since putting it up that some things have changed for me - for example instead of receiving abundance we've been receiving bills or requests for financial outlay etc.

I've decided to shift the board and hang it where West faces West and see whether that shifts the energy.

My question is - would this have an effect, especially considering that I have put in place all remedies and cures for personal and time Feng Shui, including 20 year, 1 year and monthly.

Look forward to getting some advice
Posted By: Kat_McCall Re: Images on Relationships Vision Board - 11/09/09 10:22 PM
Hi,

I love that you are going with your intuition and try things out.

In her course Marie is of the opinion that vision boards, activation cards and the like would be hung in the corresponding best directions. The directions are typically as they are with the front door being the one thing to determine which way it faces, since energy from that direction would travel in through the door.

The cures you have placed in the corresponding directions called for by Marie's calculations should be just fine. Perhaps, with your vision board you sensed that the extra energy from the West was necessary. West also represents creativity and communication which greatly lend to an abundance mindset.

You can leave your remedies and cures as they are according to the 20 year, yearly and monthly stars as outlined in Marie's course. Energy flows where attention goes. Be sure that your activation cards are placed with intention, that your outcome is positively stated and any other general space feng shui directions and stars that will support you at this time are activated as well.

All the best!
Kat
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement