Hi everyone,

Can anyone help me with this huge problem. I cannot seem to stop this constant drain on my money, I do not have control in my finances. There just is not enough coming in to cover whats going out, something else always pops up and my financial plan is out the window.

I owe a lot of money and just cannot get on top of it. I have made so many plans to pay these off and after several months I am still in the same situation. I have activated my success direction in my bedroom and in the den which falls into my power/abundant star. My husband who I love dearly will not make an effort to keep the house clean especially our bedroom, he brings home so much rubbish from his work it is impossible to keep on top of it.

Any advice will be much appreciated.
I read or heard in the material that you should make sure not to have a fountain outside of your house unless it has strong boundaries. Otherwise money will flow away. Also not to have fountains near windows or it also takes the energy away.
No wonder I cannot seem to have a fountain work. I have been placing each near windows. All fountains are off at the moment, maybe I will try something else. A picture of a waterfall, perhaps?
Try checking your husbands directions. If he is the bread winner, and you activated your directions, there may be a problem in his area, not yours. You said that your husband will not make an effort to keep the house clean. Check your relationship direction, as well as the general relationship direction. Check his also. I hope this helps smile.
Thank you all for your replys, the day after I put this question up, I actually moved my fountain from my success corner which is right next to the patio door and placed it in my relationship corner and already there is a positive shift.

I am actually the main bread winner, I have my own business which I want to sell. Its time to let it go now.

Has anyone experience with the Diamond Hexagrams and the Diamond Quantum Colors in relation to the flow of money? I have been studying them both and starting to really look at the colours I am wearing, I wear a lot of black. what does black stand for in feng shui?

Black is water. Is water your fortune element? I am using both colors and hexagrams, for enhancement of my activations and cures. Direction, element, and color is to be kept in mind when placing activations and cures.
Aloha Arielle,

First check: look at the direction of your Water Dragon (Level One, P70), and compare it to the direction is needs to flow for abundance in your house.

Much Love, Shawn
Hi, I am new to this course. The topic caught my eye. I am having a similar difficulty. I did check the water dragon in front of my house and it is flowing the wrong direction. The cure is the fountain, but to the left of the door is a window with no electricity and to the right is a short wall with an archway leading to the living room. Would it be okay to place the fountain there? Also,the cure for half of the front door is "still water"(to the left) and on the other half including the the short wall into the living room cure is "light". I am finding that this is very confusing.
Hi,

I'd like to add to this thread that bathrooms and kitchens can also flush away energy (and therefore money), especially if there are abundance stars (see level 3) located in these areas. I usually keep the bathroom doors and toilet lids closed as well as the drains. I even cover my kitchen sink completely.

And if you have level 3 and you're sure about the period of your home and the direction of your front door, I'd recommend you activate the abundance star(s). This measure can increase your income (especially if you have your own business) I've had some very good results ...

All the best,
Astrid
ALoha Janet G,

Are you talking about the inside or outside of the house when talking about the window and short wall? The fountain or cure to shift the direction will be on the outside of the house.

Call in and ask for a Diamong Feng SHui coach regarding the still water and light cures. The cure can be placed anywhere in that sector (within good sense). Some questions are more easily answered when there is a conversation, rather than a post, & reply.

Much Love, Shawn
Hiya,

another thing came into my mind in order to stop the outgoing flow of money: from the time feng shui perspective (level 3) I would also cure any conflict and disaster stars especially if they fall into the area of the front door and/or the master bedroom. And of course activate all abundance stars to enhance the incoming flow of money

All the best for 2011!

Astrid
Since my last post things have gotten worse believe it or not.... My home got flooded due to a burst pipe 2 days before christmas, we had to move out for 2 weeks. I have no home insurance because we couldn't afford to pay it. We are working on it ourselves with the help of our family and friends.
I am in court through revenue because my last accountant did not file returns on time.
My business is just dead in the water and I am seriously thinking of walking away at this stage.
I have tried everything through feng shui you name it I have tired it. Nothing is working for me. I try to be as positive and up beat as possible but when you keep getting kicked back down its very hard to keep focused.
What am I not doing to turn all of this around. I am sick to the teeth of it all.
If I was a bad person and didnt care so much I could understand it but not when I am giving my heart and soul.
Ireland as you all know is in a huge mess with the idiots we have had in government. A big shift is on at the moment.
Is it my location and no matter what I do nothing will change where I am at the moment.
I have to get 55,000.00 euro now to get myself back on track. Help me manufest this please. Thank you for reading my stressed rambling post.
Challenging to say the least Arielle.

Other than sending love and energy your way, what does the new year look like in regards to the energy on you front door and master bedroom? Give a call into Learning Strategies and ask for a coach to give some assistance with your situation. There maybe something going on that they can help "re-align" to get things shifting in a more positive direction.

Much Love, Shawn
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement