Posted By: catalina September Star - 09/05/10 08:01 PM
Hi, I received a message from News@LearningStrategies to remember to activate my star for September. I have recently purchased the Diamond edition. Can you direct me where to look for the information I need to activate the September star? Thanks very much. "the September Diamond Time Feng Shui activations and cures", not "star" -- sorry!
Posted By: catalina Re: September Star - 09/06/10 10:56 AM
Okay, after reading a lot of posts, I get that when you're just beginning it's not necessary (or advisable) to approach too many different things at a time. I'm okay with that. Thanks for being here, and thanks to all those who posed questions before so I could learn too. :-)

Kind wishes,

Catalina
Posted By: RachelVng Re: September Star - 09/07/10 05:21 PM
I'm still working on the first part of the Diamond course but I believe that activation belongs to the 3rd part (time feng shui). Try flipping through the whole course to get an idea of what is where. I myself haven't got there so I'm not paying too much attention to those types of cures. Still working on getting my space in order! crazy
However, I believe that a lot of the time feng shui stuff comes in the trimesterly newsletter (correct me if I'm wrong), of which you get one free and then have to pay for the others if you want to keep receiving it.
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement