Posted By: kanoeo Selling a business - 11/20/11 11:47 PM
Hi everyone!
December marks my 1 yr of using Diamond feng shui and its been so much fun! I think the best part is to continue decluttering our home (no easy task with 3 kids, 3 years old and younger!

So after watching the Essentials DVD, Marie mentioned how to sell your home by activating your success direction to how much you want for it and when and about the lights on in the back of your property after dark. However, I wanted to know if this is how to sell your business. For instance, my brother in law wants out of a dental office but he's only one of the doctors there. Can he do the direction activation in his personal room of the practice and what about the lights? How does that work for a business? Any suggestions would be great! Mahalo!
Posted By: Shawn_Grim Re: Selling a business - 11/28/11 07:07 PM
Aloha Kanoeo,

Along with what Marie mentioned in the DVD, and having the brother energetically release/cut his connection to the office... he can take a picture of his office, print it, and place it up, with a light shining behind it during the day.

Much Mahalo,

Shawn
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement