Posted By: helping hand mirror across from front door - 04/19/12 02:22 AM
There is a room across from my front door and the mirror sits on the wall there- a foot to the left from front door but very visible when you enter house. Would this be a problem? Also, If the reason not to have a mirror there is to allow Chi to flow into house, if you have a disaster star on front door, would that actually be advantageous?
Posted By: Shawn_Grim Re: mirror across from front door - 04/24/12 08:41 PM
Greetings helping hand,

You do not want the mirror reflecting the Qi coming into the house. So for testing purposes, do you see your reflect back at you when you come into the door way?

Best,

Shawn
Posted By: helping hand Re: mirror across from front door - 04/27/12 06:54 PM
Thanks, Shawn, I stood in the front door and did not see my reflection.
Posted By: Johnp157 Re: mirror across from front door - 04/28/12 02:14 PM
After reading all the previous posts, I had to re-think my activations. Across from my front door I placed a framed picture with a glass surface. I noticed a reflection one fine day so I have since removed the glass. Now, I have the picture without the reflective surface. Interesting!
Posted By: rslijetgold Re: mirror across from front door - 05/05/12 07:10 AM
There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.

Posted By: listening... Re: mirror across from front door - 06/12/12 08:00 PM
Thoroughly confused now; I was told to have mirror facing door or at end of hall way was a good thing....?
Posted By: Shawn_Grim Re: mirror across from front door - 06/13/12 07:13 PM
Dear Listening...

That's where choosing a system that resonates with you, and following it, is important.

Best,

Shawn
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement