Posted By: Trueimage Success Direction - 10/21/12 10:30 PM
I listened to track 5 of the first CD of level 1. I also looked into the manual to discover more about my success direction. What I had questioned before seems to become clearer: for me, here in Australia, I need to reverse North and South. In the manual it describes for me that I would like to work in industries connected with water, cars, traffic and travel. FAR OUT!!! But the South describes my connection to my life as a musician. HOW ABOUT THAT?!
Could any one with the same experience please comment on this?

Love, Veron
ika
Posted By: yubong Re: Success Direction - 10/24/12 04:49 AM
Find your compass reading direction...What is your personal energy number? How does that corresponds to your success direction? If your success direction is at North then find your north by compass reading approximately between 337.5 degree to 22.5 degree. Don't be confuse by whether you're living in the north or south hemisphere. For example, I lived in Malaysia and exactly on the equator; will my compass reading be more accurate then folks in the north and south hemisphere? Lets do compass reading using daylight and it will give us more relieve..
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement