Posted By: EmeraldB8 Cure for Bed facing three doors - 05/07/13 12:34 AM
I'm a home stager and redesigner. Another stager recently posed a question regarding a bedroom that has an issue with the foot of a bed facing three doors. She needs to know if there is a cure for that. I don't have any further information about who occupies the bedroom, or what direction the bed faces.

I have the Diamond Feng Shui Deluxe course and was able to give her some recommendations about the room placement regarding the bed against a window. However, I couldn't find a cure for the rest of the problem.

Does Marie have a 'cure' for this?
Thanks!
Posted By: KWLee Re: Cure for Bed facing three doors - 05/08/13 02:24 AM
I do not know of Marie having a particular cure for this. My response would be that the door is only a door while it is open. Keep the doors closed while she is asleep. If any of the doors is directly pointed at the bed, try to place some object that will slow the energy flow down. For example, when I travel and end up with a strange hotel room arrangement that has the foot of the bed facing out the door, I place a suitcase on a coffee table and place it at the foot of the bed. It seems to work fine - I've had much better sleep quality from that.

Kaye
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement