Posted By: DamienMunro Period 8 West direction - 05/08/13 09:33 AM
Hello All,

Period 8 west directions all contain Relationships/Collaboration & Abundance stars in the centre.

I am placing a water fountain in the centre of this area immediately! The only thing that I am wondering about is the best way to place the moving metal chi! Not sure on the best way to hand a wind chime so that it looks pretty.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Damien
Posted By: KWLee Re: Period 8 West direction - 05/08/13 10:20 AM
Hi Damien

Since you are in the crystal business, why don't you put a metallic crystal in the center instead? It'll be prettier than a windchime, and although a crystal is from the earth element, earth produces metal, which enhances the metal energy. If your heart is set on the windchime, make it a relatively small one.

Kaye
Posted By: Tami Roberts Re: Period 8 West direction - 06/30/13 04:22 PM
Kaye,

I am a little confused by your answer that suggests a substitute of a metallic crystal instead of a wind chime. the manual says in several places that moving metal has to be a wind chime and specifically says no substitutions on this cure or activation.
Posted By: Wendy_Greer Re: Period 8 West direction - 07/08/13 09:33 PM
Hi Tami!

You are correct that when Marie recommends moving metal chi, she is speaking very specifically of a six rod hollow metal wind chime.

There are a lot of ways they can be attractively mounted. I have had them hanging from window frames, from wrought iron brackets, topiary plant frames and even a decorative over the door hook one year.

There are lots of fun ways to implement most of the cures and activations Marie recommends.

Enjoy!
Wendy
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement