Posted By: Heatherlor Small 6 rod hollow metal wind chimes - 06/04/16 02:09 AM
I am having a hard time finding small 6 rod hollow metal wind chimes. Woodstock wind chimes has many large 6 rod chimes which I have purchased and really enjoy. I can't seem to find the small 6 rod in any brand.

I would love some suggestions, or links to where I can get them.
Wonder if this will work?

http://www.fengshui-supply.com/store/6-R...CFQkyaQodYK0IUA
Posted By: Heatherlor Re: Small 6 rod hollow metal wind chimes - 09/13/16 02:45 AM
That is the closest thing I have found so far. I have been looking all summer. It would be nice if there was a Diamond Feng Shui store to purchase the matching items suggested in the course. Thanks!
Posted By: Mrs_Green Re: Small 6 rod hollow metal wind chimes - 09/27/19 12:27 AM
The part of the house that needs the wind chimes has a missing part that would be outside. Can I hang the chimes outside in that missing section? Will it have the same effect as inside the house in that section?
Posted By: Shawn_Grim Re: Small 6 rod hollow metal wind chimes - 09/27/19 06:45 PM
You definitely can.

All the best, Shawn
Posted By: ara31 Re: Small 6 rod hollow metal wind chimes - 01/30/20 06:24 AM
Hi, there! I have a question about the wind chime. I just bought the 6 hollow metal rod wind chime, but it has some pieces of wood on it (one hanging in the middle of the metal rods and the one above them, where the metal rods are hanging from. Is it okay if this is wood or should it replace it for a metal piece? Thank you in advance for your reply.
Posted By: Shawn_Grim Re: Small 6 rod hollow metal wind chimes - 01/30/20 04:33 PM
As long as there are six, hollow, metal, rods on your wind chime you are good to go.

Shawn
Posted By: ara31 Re: Small 6 rod hollow metal wind chimes - 02/07/20 07:47 AM
Thank you for sharing your wisdom, Shawn. smile
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement