Posted By: Amope open office shared with 6 other people - 09/14/17 01:28 PM
I would like to do some Feng Shui on my work space.
I work in an open plan office with 6 other people.
Can I use Feng Shui in such circumstance on my work station?
Posted By: astrid Re: open office shared with 6 other people - 09/24/17 12:31 PM
Hi Amope,

you can at least check out the directions in your office and try to work facing one of your four good directions. If you interact a lot with other people then try to use your relationship direction, if you fall ill often try your health direction and if you need more stability try the fourth direction. But any of your four good directions is fine.

But be careful, when there are a lot of computers and metal shelves it might be difficult to get a proper reading. Then you can doublecheck outside of the building to get the directions.

All the best,
Astrid
Posted By: astrid Re: open office shared with 6 other people - 09/24/17 12:50 PM
Hi Amope,

you can easily apply your good directions to your work space. If there are a lot of computers and metal shelves then you'll need to double check (maybe outside).
If you interact a lot with other people you can try your relationship direction, if you have any health issues try your health direction and if you need more stability try the fourth direction. Any of your four good directions is fine!

All the best,
Astrid
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement