Posted By: porshe Conflict and Illnnes star cures - 06/14/18 04:13 AM
I am kua 3. In my office at work half of my office is in the west of the building and half is in the Northwest. The building is North 1 period 8.

The thing is in west area I have disaster and illnes star and at the nortwest I have Confilct star in it. All this are 20 yearlly stars. How do I cure illnes star with Ilness Hexagram if north (my Health direction) where I should place the Hexagram is in the Northwest and not in the west area of the office where there is Illness sta?

And in the Northwest where I have Conflict star the relationship area of the room is in the west where I do not have Conflict star (there are illness and disaster star). So how can I cure the Conflict star in Northwest with Hexagram, which should be placed in the realtionship area of the room, but the realtionship are is in the west of the building?

Benjamin
Posted By: astrid Re: Conflict and Illnnes star cures - 06/15/18 04:21 AM
Hi Benjamin,

Try to place the cures in the respective areas of your office, i.e. the conflict star cure in the northwest area pf your office.

All the best,
Astrid
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement